Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

The Complete Guide: Priests

This is a discussion on The Complete Guide: Priests within the Game Questions & Tips forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; <div align="center"><span style="color:#FF0000">[b] Random Facts/Tips: - If you try to dual wield any sort of 1-handed weapons, you will only ...
Page: 1

EpsaNomaly

<div align="center"><span style="color:#FF0000">[b]Random Facts/Tips:

- If you try to dual wield any sort of 1-handed weapons, you will only receive AP from the weapon in the Weapon Slot of your equipment. The weapon placed into the Shield slot will only add it&#39;s bonuses, but will NOT add any additional AP.

If there&#39;s anything that I forgot, or that you think should be added, please post, and I&#39;ll edit it into the original guide if I think it&#39;s actually good.

Also, if I possibly forgot an entire section/topic of information that I should add, please tell me and I&#39;ll get on it

END!

ILoveYouToo

Pretty decent guide, Covers most of everything.

Banned

Im a lvl 64 Shell built priest...no uniques...Lobo hammer +6 SS+5....I have 5.6kHP with Undying....1kDefence with 350ac....shell build pwns.

EpsaNomaly

Im a lvl 64 Shell built priest...no uniques...Lobo hammer +6 SS+5....I have 5.6kHP with Undying....1kDefence with 350ac....shell build pwns.[/b]
    My guide, my rules :P

I put that it&#39;s basically the same as the Chitin builds, so people get the idea...lol. I just put that last part because I think that shell isn&#39;t always the smartest option, but if it works for you, thats great

ILoveYouToo

Im a lvl 64 Shell built priest...no uniques...Lobo hammer +6 SS+5....I have 5.6kHP with Undying....1kDefence with 350ac....shell build pwns.[/b]
    Thats actually pretty shitty for a INT priest. 8k hp, 1.3k ac. FP build pwns.

EpsaNomaly

Thats actually pretty shitty for a INT priest. 8k hp, 1.3k ac. FP build pwns.[/b]
    Word, FP > all

puplesk8er

maybe include something about combing ? not for me but maybe noobs dont know

Banned

i love using goblin pauldron and pads fp

i have a question tho ....if ur chitin u can use defense armors if ur fp u really can&#39;t especially on the newer servers

EpsaNomaly

i love using goblin pauldron and pads fp

i have a question tho ....if ur chitin u can use defense armors if ur fp u really can&#39;t especially on the newer servers[/b]
    How is that a question? You stated a fact, lol. Except on the older servers there IS full plate armor with weapon defense, but newer ones (I think Olympia and on?) don&#39;t have those, only chitin weapon defense armors.

That&#39;s a good point though, I guess I can add that.

angrybahamut

please add: YOU NEED TO BE THE RICHEST PERSON IN THE GAME WITH THE BEST UNIQUES TO PLAY PRIEST!

=D

EpsaNomaly

please add: YOU NEED TO BE THE RICHEST PERSON IN THE GAME WITH THE BEST UNIQUES TO PLAY PRIEST!

=D[/b]
    Useful comments please

SouljaPriest

... i am ardream ... is it stupid if i use +8 fp pauldron and rest +7 chitin ... should i use chitin +7 pauldron too?

EpsaNomaly

Well, what do you want to play? BP, support, what?

SouljaPriest

i wanna be an ardream tanker priest !!

EpsaNomaly

If you mean support priest, choose chitin so you can use a chitin DD helmet, as I see you play in Girakon.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast