Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

The Complete Guide: Priests

This is a discussion on The Complete Guide: Priests within the Game Questions & Tips forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i can use a chitin helm with the fp +8 pauldron too!!!! i only want to know FP pauldron +8 ...
Page: 2

SouljaPriest

i can use a chitin helm with the fp +8 pauldron too!!!! i only want to know

FP pauldron +8 or chitin pauldron +7 ?

Rest is chitin +7 !

Speed_King

Hi Epsa, nice guide Hopefully it will get stickied.

I have to read it more carefully later, but here are some comments:

- Maybe you should say something about possible skill-setups to go with the armor and pk-ing style. For instance, as an Ardream BP you need to choose between Torment and 1920 heal if you go debuff. Perhaps you could indicate pros and cons.

- Something about Talias perhaps, and how to make them?

- The general priority of uniques (get a lot of DD in Ardream for all them rogues :angry and how some weapon defense armors are non-existent at newer servers (there was something about it but maybe you can add more)

As far as I can see you have focused on armors, giving links to other important things. I would like a more extend discussion regarding skills and perhaps also about pk-ing styles.

Hopefully, something of this was of interest/helpful.

Cheers!

EpsaNomaly

Hi Epsa, nice guide Hopefully it will get stickied.

I have to read it more carefully later, but here are some comments:

- Maybe you should say something about possible skill-setups to go with the armor and pk-ing style. For instance, as an Ardream BP you need to choose between Torment and 1920 heal if you go debuff. Perhaps you could indicate pros and cons.

- Something about Talias perhaps, and how to make them?

- The general priority of uniques (get a lot of DD in Ardream for all them rogues :angry and how some weapon defense armors are non-existent at newer servers (there was something about it but maybe you can add more)
    As far as I can see you have focused on armors, giving links to other important things. I would like a more extend discussion regarding skills and perhaps also about pk-ing styles.

Hopefully, something of this was of interest/helpful.

Cheers![/b]
    Lol thank you, I knew there was something REALLY important that I was forgetting. I was waiting for someone to point it out, thank you I'll start to add the skill builds section now

not bad.. now we need sum1 make one about rogue, warrior, and mage.. so no more nooby questsions here yay~!

Heal/Buff - A priest who sets up skill points primarily into Heal, and secondarily into Heal.

messed up =]
    u gotta put A priest who sets up skill points primarily into Heal, and secondarily into BUFF

EpsaNomaly

Heal/Buff - A priest who sets up skill points primarily into Heal, and secondarily into Heal.

messed up =]
    u gotta put A priest who sets up skill points primarily into Heal, and secondarily into BUFF[/b]
    Thanks for the help, edited it.

**Added: BP Weapon Choices, Shield Descriptions, Weapon Defense armors***

**Also Added: Priest Hammers, Random Facts/Tips***

Remember, if there is ANYTHING you can think of that would be beneficial to the guide, please post it. Extremely petty things or stupid things will be disregarded. It will always be a work in progress

Its really general and you put a lot of useless crap.. buff/debuff heal/buff debuff/buff.. Why?..

Then you talked about the different builds but didn't write anything about stat points or skill points, which is the usual question

dogdog

Bump for espa... dunno where you were past 6 months but you still know the game!

miss you playin ::evil::

1bayarea1

whats the 70lvl personal items get to choose from? sword of player? or just mace and shield <_<

EpsaNomaly

Its really general and you put a lot of useless crap.. buff/debuff heal/buff debuff/buff.. Why?..

Then you talked about the different builds but didn&#39;t write anything about stat points or skill points, which is the usual question

[/b]
    Because it is a guide. Guide&#39;s should include EVERYTHING, and not exclude things, regardless if they are retarded to use. Notice how I did put that they were not very good builds, but highlighted the ones which are best to use.

I did for stat builds, if you had read it more carefully. I described how you should stat if you want to be a certain build, but I didn&#39;t include any numbers. That&#39;s because I don&#39;t know the user&#39;s lvl, amount of stats, needs, etc. etc. This guide is just a basis for people to build off of, not to be extremely specific and only tell about what everyone uses.

For skill builds, I just talked about the general builds that people use.

I think if you had taken the time not actually read each section, you would have seen that I did have those things.

If you think it&#39;s a piece of crap, make one yourself and don&#39;t bitch about it.

whats the 70lvl personal items get to choose from? sword of player? or just mace and shield <_<[/b]
    Only warriors can get the 2-Handed Sword of Player. Priests only get to choose between Mace and Shield, sorry.

P.S. - Thanks kutul ^___^

eduarvera23

wow long guide pretty nice, at least what i&#39;ve read :P

Speed_King

Hey again Epsa,

Screw the haters! There will always be kids talking shit.

Suggestions:

- Add some links to nice pk-videos (Dro etc.)?

- Add some links to screenshots of priests showing their stats? (I know I was helped by this when I made my Ardream BP. Good to know what to aim at :P )

Cheers!

EpsaNomaly

Hey again Epsa,

Screw the haters! There will always be kids talking shit.

Suggestions:

- Add some links to nice pk-videos (Dro etc.)?

- Add some links to screenshots of priests showing their stats? (I know I was helped by this when I made my Ardream BP. Good to know what to aim at :P )

Cheers![/b]
    Thanks a lot, especially for all the good advice of what to add. At the moment, a good friend of mine is compiling a lot of good priest PK video&#39;s, so hopefully those will be up pretty soon. We&#39;re also going to get a photobucket started for some good priest stats and whatnot, so be ready for these add&#39;s

Could you make something specific about ardream Bp and Sp (specific numbered stats and skills for best builds) as prolly a vast majority viewing are one of those two.

NathanAlgren

nice guide bro very useful =)

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast