Critical point?

This is a discussion on Critical point? within the Game Questions & Tips forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; does anyone else get this weird bug like.... i will use CP then blinding > spike > thrust in that ...
Page: 1

Banned

Default Critical point?

does anyone else get this weird bug like.... i will use CP then blinding > spike > thrust in that order.... and say blinding will do 2.6k spike will do 1k? and then thrust will do like 1.7k :S it keeps happening to me over and over.

wtf do i do? lol or is that how CP is o.o only randomly works sometimes on skills? im rly confused anyone know whats wrong? lol like just now as im typing this..... blinding.... 2.3k > spike 1.4k > thrust 1.8k wtf?

Banned

oh and its not just spike that is playing up sometimes ill have CP spike for like 3.5k and then thrust for 1.2k? and blinding for like 1600 :S is that normal? lol

Critical is random.
    I would bet 50/60 % per skill.

Sometimes u will get a nasty ice mage in 3 sec, other time u need to fool with him for 1 min

Banned

so that is normal :P i always thought when CP was on it never failed :S i thought it was my daggers lol

lol ive never played 80+ rogue, but my friend who was testing his on me, failed like 3 times in a row, (like 3k on my unbuffed mage, then it would work and he hit me 4-5k+(unbuffed)) it fails alot from what i hear

from my experience. its basically half half. atleast 2 of ur hits WILL fail out of ur starting 4-5hits. the purple skills + specials. i always use my weak oens first =/ but doubt thats fixing.

Banned

what about skele belt? does that do anything for CP? someone told me it does

Taylan

Someone should ban this scammer.

CaribouLou

I found that using CHD you Crit alot higher with CP. MY Beast hiding does the most damage then Spike then thrust peliusshocker. SHWAM lol. Also alot of DEX helps I have around + 167 dex LOL

i have the same problem but i think it is normal allways thrust doing more than spike and sometimes spike doing an pwnage dmg

Little archer Senior Member

in priv servers is 100%

ive only played a 80 sin at the beta... and its nowhere close to 100% success... not even 90%.

out of 5 skills (main ones) only 2-3 would succeed...

however theres some ppl in my server that is either too lucky or use something weird cuz their crits are almost fukin 100%.... 1900-1800-1200-1000

Anal Rapist Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    in priv servers is 100%
    In private servers it's not a cp, they only increased your ap when you do this.. try it and open character ( in usko you're not suposed to see an ap boost.. but in private servers yes..)

Theres only sexyko who got all skills working like sexyko (mostly all.. )

Crt work better with CHD u say ?

Lovely as i use dual CHD now

hatay

Quote Originally Posted by MortalDance View Post
    Crt work better with CHD u say ?

Lovely as i use dual CHD now
    Dual CHD? Wtf! Post a screenshot of your char please