Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By razor

Most profitable item(S) from PUS ?

This is a discussion on Most profitable item(S) from PUS ? within the Game Questions & Tips forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; What will be the best items to buy from PUS in terms of making NOAH's? Extra info : HellsGarem server...
Page: 1

Default Most profitable item(S) from PUS ?

What will be the best items to buy from PUS in terms of making NOAH's?

Extra info : HellsGarem server

When xigenon(steamko) first launched, i hustled speed pots in cz all day. I found those were buy far the best bang for buck considering the price of kc to igc. The ratio on most servers is about the same. ALso 4 classes need swift scrolls constantly so they are always in really high demand. Although it will take much obviously as you gotta wait 7 days before you can even sell 1.

thx for the reaction bro

Little archer Senior Member

To understand whats most desirable you have to analyze what PUS items are more commonly used, how fast they run out / require being renewed, and for what they're needed.

Tears of karivdis, one guy might buy 4 straight for a single +1 -> +5 reb upgrade. Could be an ardreamer, cz player, warrior, rogue, priest, etc. It appeals to everyone, provided they want to upgrade.

Swift pots, its only use is in PK but is a must-use (more than HP / AC sc). If someone pk's 1-2 hours a day though, One single pack could last up to 15 days.

Attack scroll. I've never been a warrior but I can imagine how hard it is to even imagine PKing on wolf. Only 3 classes really need it though, so there's less demand.

Pathos / valkyries / premium if you're keeping track on when the server was released. I can guess this is a good choice at the 1 or 2 month mark, when people need to renew it. It gets more complicated after that. Valks are needed to pk and even exp. Pathos are pk-only. Idk if valks last 2 months still at stko?

TP scroll. They are very sporadically needed (invasions and bosses at eslant), but they can run out pretty damn quick (also needed by all classes). Doing invasion without TP scrolls is hell, and merching them on war day could perhaps grab some desperate buyers' attention.

With all that said, I would go for tears / sw pots / tp scroll.
    NuclearWinter and Athen4 like this.

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    Attack scroll. I've never been a warrior but I can imagine how hard it is to even imagine PKing on wolf. Only 3 classes really need it though, so there's less demand.
    Even rogues should use AP scrolls, if there are ANY debuffers in CZ you will be subsided/massived and having to waste the cast time for cure AND re-wolf is so much time lost on doing damage, not to mention you have to stop moving.

Duration pots if rogues on hellsgarem even use em lul