curious about powerup

This is a discussion on curious about powerup within the Game Questions & Tips forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i heard from one if u make a click and buy account u can buy plat prem instead of waiting ...
Page: 1

gotbluntzz

i heard from one if u make a click and buy account u can buy plat prem instead of waiting for kesn code is true or not appreciate all help found nothing in search :|

Banned

click and buy is just another payment option.. so yeah... after you have C&B account you just log in to it, and purchas premium

gotbluntzz

even if ur canadian i logged in th elast 2 days and it showed no option to use click and buy only kesn codes

Banned

even if ur canadian i logged in th elast 2 days and it showed no option to use click and buy only kesn codes[/b]
    you need to be lvl 35+ if your not thats the problem

Banned

every one who have a credit card can register and use it

Banned

C&B has some country restrictions perhaps?

gotbluntzz

Not 100% about country restrictions I'll. Find out tommorow evening when I get my 77 char ATM was just on a lvl 1 checking the market on the server any canadians using click and buy? Any who thanks for the input

Banned

Not 100% about country restrictions I'll. Find out tommorow evening when I get my 77 char ATM was just on a lvl 1 checking the market on the server any canadians using click and buy? Any who thanks for the input[/b]
    I'm canadian and I get the option so its not country restrictions it was only because of your lvl mate

_JB_

all nationalities can use it, (most) canadians cannot link their CB account directly to their bank account though, same goes for paypal. so you will have to link it to a credit card.

gotbluntzz

yah it was the level problem cuz i loaded on 77 and i have the option thanks guys