Current BP Set Up (Chitin)

This is a discussion on Current BP Set Up (Chitin) within the Game Questions & Tips forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Right now current set up is need to know what i should focus on and get rid of and stats ...
Page: 1

Default Current BP Set Up (Chitin)

Right now current set up is need to know what i should focus on and get rid of and stats
    Iron Impact +8 Reversed 189/84
    Chitin Set +8/15Hp or should i try to get chit +8/15str right now at 1679 booked/str
    WP
    Dual RoL
    Skele Belt
    Dual SSE

Skills be 70 in duff/60 heal and 12 helis?

and for stats get enough for INT then Weap then rest onto hp or stat enough for int then go all in strength?
    Last edited by babo532; 03-27-2013 at 12:41 AM.

I'm not a real fan of BP's in CZ, unless you have very good gears like wirinom etc....

if u insist to play STR BP then the best thing u can do is combine your gear to have 2k+ ap and 7k+ hp buffed.. else u stand on chances on EUKO atm..(u didn't mention server but I guess u play on EUKO)

I would try to change 1 SSE to a PE or maybe both SSE in order to gain hp/str.. also ROL's could be swapped with RoC's ...

I would play INT BP since now when u use priest 1 handed weapon INT is the AP factor.. this way u can have AP+DEF+HP and be able to play either solo(harder) or good inside pt(like warrior with duffs)

in this case I would stat myself with enough str for krow+7 and rest on int/hp

one of the many rules of playing a bp... dont ever run with a chitin str set unless you know what to expect. Most unexperienced bps die within seconds wearing a str set. Your main focus should be staying alive, not getting kills, otherwise you will BE killed fairly quickly.

Quote Originally Posted by Teddy View Post
    one of the many rules of playing a bp... dont ever run with a chitin str set unless you know what to expect. Most unexperienced bps die within seconds wearing a str set. Your main focus should be staying alive, not getting kills, otherwise you will BE killed fairly quickly.
    What bullshit you have subside and a shield to stay alive long enough to put torment on them and with str gear you can get them down very quickly. Run with hpset and you will die anyway and you won't get a single kill.

Quote Originally Posted by N4v4rr0 View Post
    What bullshit you have subside and a shield to stay alive long enough to put torment on them and with str gear you can get them down very quickly. Run with hpset and you will die anyway and you won't get a single kill.
    ive ran the build for years and spam the board in every server i play in. your point?

Ive ran the paperbuild recently full str shitty uniques and spammed the board myself. There are multiple ways to play, but to say you need hp armors to survive is complete crap. Its not the armors that make you survive. It's scrolls, subside, gab ada+7, and positioning.

But if you think it's the armors be my guest and stay stupid.

Ive ran the paperbuild recently full str shitty uniques and spammed the board myself. There are multiple ways to play, but to say you need hp armors to survive is complete crap. Its not the armors that make you survive. It's scrolls, subside, gab ada+7, and positioning.

But if you think it's the armors be my guest and stay stupid.
    "dont ever run with a chitin str set unless you know what to expect"

comprehension makes all the difference in the world

Quote Originally Posted by Teddy View Post
    "dont ever run with a chitin str set unless you know what to expect"

comprehension makes all the difference in the world
    If you don't know what to expect after 2 weeks of playing in any server in the past year pking against the same people then you shouldn't play by definition. I understand your point of first trying to stay alive with the use of hp items to practice, but I'm more of the trial and error kind. You mess up, you die, you learn. Next time you will try something different. But I guess using hpitemsbuild can be a useful way to get into the bp strategy.

If you don't know what to expect after 2 weeks of playing in any server in the past year pking against the same people then you shouldn't play by definition. I understand your point of first trying to stay alive with the use of hp items to practice, but I'm more of the trial and error kind. You mess up, you die, you learn. Next time you will try something different. But I guess using hpitemsbuild can be a useful way to get into the bp strategy.
    its what im trying to tell most new bps. Players want to go straight for the ap build to mimic the older bps who actually know how to function with such a build. They usually find out pretty quickly its not as easy as I and a few others make it look. Getting kills with your 2500+ ap should not be your priority. Even if you are soloing. As a bp EVERY one wants to kill you, because by default you are the easiest class to kill. Some players choose to fix that with gear, others with skill. One of these choices outlasts the other. Ive vsed a bp who was in full 9s and 3s back on cwest, he could barely keep up with me in my 7s and olds... if i had his gear it wouldnt have even been worth the time to vs him. Like i said, one of those choices vastly outweighs the other...