current status of altar

This is a discussion on current status of altar within the Game Questions & Tips forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hi Dear player of Altar, I want to start altar server. Can someone tell me about information of status of ...
Page: 1

Default current status of altar

Hi Dear player of Altar,
    I want to start altar server. Can someone tell me about information of status of altar server. Also I want to join english speakers clan If there is a clan.

Quote Originally Posted by patasana View Post
    Hi Dear player of Altar,
    I want to start altar server. Can someone tell me about information of status of altar server. Also I want to join english speakers clan If there is a clan.
    Current status of Altar is better than ever before. BorussiaDortmund clan left the server and went to Sirius. That will make many players come back to Altar & Gb prices are going up fast because of it.
    There is an Orc clan called Earth & They are English speaking, they have every class... Rogues, Priests, Mages & Warriors. & im pretty sure they would not mind taking you in. Items prices are so cheap compared to Sirius.
    You will not regret joining here even though the English community is abit low, but thats how it is nowadays in KO anyways... mostly Turks but some of them also prefer to play with English players rather than Turks.
    Im pretty sure you will not be dissapointed There are great pk before & after Juraid & during Felankor shit gets crazy. GL & HF

allmost no english players . server active at felankor times and turk times. if you play at a time out of turk times it will feel empty otherwise it's a good server to be .

Why they don't want me to join the clan, If i am english speaker. I heard BorussiaDortmund that they are so ambitious about becoming the best of server. How about vega. Is there any english speakers clan ?

Quote Originally Posted by patasana View Post
    Why they don't want me to join the clan, If i am english speaker. I heard BorussiaDortmund that they are so ambitious about becoming the best of server. How about vega. Is there any english speakers clan ?
    Earth didnt want you to join them? BorussiaDortmund is just playing KO to make GBs and sell them for real life money. They do not PK if they are not forced to do it etc. Basically Knight Online is their job and their the most lame clan in the entire history of ko and everybody hates them, they use all the macro they can and they are not worth joining imo. They wouldnt even take you in if not +9 or +2+3s haha

I think Vega is the least populated server with English players but alot of good clans play there. If you cannot get into one of them which i would doubt very much you stand little to no chance there.

Altar>Vega>Sirius IMO

Activity is great, basiclly if you are from central Europe, you won. Regarding farm - almost all spots are full 24/7 wheter it is altar 1 or altar 2. There is still lot of exp going on, as well in eslant as in lufferson. Due to new clan exp bonus, exp clans have been formed. PK is heavy mostly when altar 2 CZ is opened, that is 5pm gtm+1. Also after 4pm on altar 1, when daily quest is restarted. On orc side, there are 3 non turkish clans as long as I know - one is Earth, that is international clan if im correct, second is KONFEDERACJA which are polish guys.. they dont want to add you if you are not pure bred 83/1 polish commrade. And the third is EnemySpotted which is czech clan, however we have one bulgarian fella with us. Most of us is geared for regular PK, we doing some quests and exp from time to time through farm on Borro in CZ.