Unique bonus?

This is a discussion on Unique bonus? within the Game Questions & Tips forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Ok i was talking with some clannies in vent and they started saying that Cursed weapons hit alot harder because ...
Page: 1

zrocker0404

Ok i was talking with some clannies in vent and they started saying that Cursed weapons hit alot harder because they are the BEST weapons in the game atm. Saying at +7 they are the highest class weapon or w/e and when u have a weapon that is really high class at +7/8 like that, you hit harder? The warrior said he hits alot harder with a baal+7 (like 177ap?) than with a rappy8 (187). So with 10 less AP he still hits harder because of this "unique bonus". I was wondering if this is actually true cus i've never heard it

the baal hits harder because of the high elemental damage and because there is less axe defense around than spear defense
    the damage has nothing to do with it being a unique as far as i know :huh:

zrocker0404

I think he ment on monsters too though

I think he ment on monsters too though[/b]
    That would have to be tested but i really doubt that a baal+7 would hit harder than a rappy +8 on a mob. Only cursed weapons i have tried are 1h clubs and the swords and never on a mob so i honestly cant say.

_JB_

more fire element vs less poison element. resistances vary per monster too btw, but yes its possible that baal hits harder than raptor on certain stuff.

zrocker0404

He said he used to hit like 500's on most people, now with baal he hits 700 alot now. (in pk) He said he hits the same on booro now than with the rappy8

Now i dont think elemental matters that much...

_JB_

He said he used to hit like 500's on most people, now with baal he hits 700 alot now. (in pk) He said he hits the same on booro now than with the rappy8

Now i dont think elemental matters that much...[/b]
    pk diff is because of spr def/ax def difference in pvp, and as for mobs, yes elemental does matter that much.

zrocker0404

Hmmm, im not convinced either way, im going to test it when i can

Hmmm, im not convinced either way, im going to test it when i can[/b]
    No better way to do it my friend.

xstep

Hmmm, im not convinced either way, im going to test it when i can[/b]
    post a results then ;-)

DeHealer

post a results then ;-)[/b]
    Taken into account that Baal being Unique, bypasses armors with defense, aka.. Axe gauntlets (rare) and Axe Pants (The MSS2 ones)

_JB_

Taken into account that Baal being Unique, bypasses armors with defense, aka.. Axe gauntlets (rare) and Axe Pants (The MSS2 ones)[/b]
    lol who told you that? thats complete bull.

post a results then ;-)[/b]

+1

zrocker0404

I didnt do a huge test, but in my expierience, just being unique DOES NOT make it hit harder. I tried it with my IB8 and WF and the WF hit a little harder, but not enough to make me say i hit 100-200 harder just because of unique bonus. Considering 15 more flame damage and 15 dex, i do not believe there is such a thing as a unique bonus.

I did the test on a lvl 72 warrior w/ shield, no variables.