Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Cypher Ring Instruction

This is a discussion on Cypher Ring Instruction within the Game Questions & Tips forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; when i tried doing it with bronze premium it dident work so i had to buy Gold Premium and it ...
Page: 4

when i tried doing it with bronze premium it dident work so i had to buy Gold Premium and it worked after

so Gold or platiunm premuim is a most to seal characters

but i dont think u need a premium to unseal but not quite sure since u dont use any pass to unseal char[/b]

bullshit, i pmed linus and customer support ( can give u a screen from my mailbox on offical forums). They both told me there is no premium needed to seal a char. Didn't try it yet though.

theperfection

what about magicbags ?

how to delete them ?

i bought them to remove some items and now i cant delete them what the fuk

Blingbling123

Yeah I would like to know if we need to have prem to seal chars.

Yeah I would like to know if we need to have prem to seal chars.[/b]
    no you don't need, i just moved a char from account to another account and both accounts are not premium, and also i moved my personal shield even when it was sealed

question, i know the scrolls tradeable i read that, how about once the character is sealed, has anyone tried lettering it? if this has been answered sorry i must have missed it.

at the moment, you cant letter any item so we can't tell if you can or no, but once the character is sealed you can trade it, merchant it, so for sure you can letter it.

Banned
    Boston Mass aka Murder Mass . . . . ';-] . . . Server: ares best server Clan: BuDDaH grade: [1] Clan Rank:43 gg clan Character: BuDDaH

Red face

at the moment, you cant letter any item so we can't tell if you can or no, but once the character is sealed you can trade it, merchant it, so for sure you can letter it.[/b]
    i want hear someone say they tested they lettered it or not and if it truly works,

any news about it?
    linus said that getting a cypher ring at cwest isnt impossible h34r:
    he mentioned shattered cristal and playspan, though he also said tell to a turk friend to buy it for u....

Can the scrolls themselves be traded or only after they are turned into rings your able to trade?

u can sell / trade when you buy the scroll

ok here is a full detailed thing about Cypher Rings since i used over 10 now:

- Cypher Ring Book is only bought by KESN codes. (use a turkish friend to buy them for u since they r sold widely at their cafe's)
    - Cypher Ring Book can be traded like a regular PUS item after 48 hours of purchase
    - No premium require for seal/unseal cypher Rings
    - Secret password is only required when sealing the character
    - insure that the character is totally naked and his inventory is empty (including anything in magic bags) or the character seal will fail
    - Only 1 item can be transferred with the ring if u put in right low corner (example Quest shields or personal weapons)

and with that i hope i answered most of the frequent questions about them and glad to answer any more questions ^_^

- Cypher Ring Book is only bought by KESN codes. (use a turkish friend to buy them for u since they r sold widely at their cafe's)
    - Cypher Ring Book can be traded like a regular PUS item after 48 hours of purchase
    - insure that the character is totally naked and his inventory is empty (including anything in magic bags) or the character seal will fail
    - Only 1 item can be transferred with the ring if u put in right low corner (example Quest shields or personal weapons)

and with that i hope i answered most of the frequent questions about them and glad to answer any more questions ^_^[/b]
    would you resell those cypher ring books in c-westT¿

gascan

and with that i hope i answered most of the frequent questions about them and glad to answer any more questions ^_^[/b]
    Thats some helpful information Thank You

lol get a turk friend and start makin some $$$ resellign books lol

sorry but I need to know.

1. When your character becomes a ring can it still be played ?
    2. When your character becomes a ring do you now have an empty character slot ?
    3. Can you quit your clan then make a ring or do you have to be in a clan to make a ring ?

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast