Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Cypher Ring Instruction

This is a discussion on Cypher Ring Instruction within the Game Questions & Tips forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; sorry but I need to know. 1. When your character becomes a ring can it still be played ? 2. ...
Page: 5

sorry but I need to know.

1. When your character becomes a ring can it still be played ?
    2. When your character becomes a ring do you now have an empty character slot ?
    3. Can you quit your clan then make a ring or do you have to be in a clan to make a ring ?[/b]
    1.no
    2.yes
    3.you can do it still being in clan but not necessarily.

jeweetzelluf

i wonder how it actually works wenn u unseal a ring?

go inn unseal ring and done?

i wonder how it actually works wenn u unseal a ring?

go inn unseal ring and done?[/b]
    Yes, you go inn select unseal character put cypher ring and then select in which slot you want it to be. no need for secret answers

war3

i have problem
    i login with the second char
    to the second server group (girakon 2, moradorn)
    i go to inn hostess and select character seal/unseal option
    select seal
    i put the character seal scroll in to the box and press OK
    i select the lvl 78 warrior (character dont have clan, hi is 78 lvl, inventory is empty,i have only 128 stons of life in bag, magick bag if off and i dont want buy new) and press seal
    i stay in step 5
    i confirm with my item seal/unseal passwod
    and i have info:
    character seal is feiled
    screen shot
    i dont now what is wrong
    btw, i seal or unseal items but cant seal/unseal this chracter, seal/unseal pasword is ok, i cant delete the stons in my bag becos i dont have magic bag.
    my second char [ not the char i want to transform into a cypher ring] have 38lvl and hi is rogue hi have empty inventory, hi have only 2m coins becos i think i need to sea
    pls help me

JebacTurkow FTW )

i have problem
    i login with the second char
    to the second server group (girakon 2, moradorn)
    i go to inn hostess and select character seal/unseal option
    select seal
    i put the character seal scroll in to the box and press OK
    i select the lvl 78 warrior (character dont have clan, hi is 78 lvl, inventory is empty,i have only 128 stons of life in bag, magick bag if off and i dont want buy new) and press seal
    i stay in step 5
    i confirm with my item seal/unseal passwod
    and i have info:
    character seal is feiled
    screen shot
    i dont now what is wrong
    btw, i seal or unseal items but cant seal/unseal this chracter, seal/unseal pasword is ok, i cant delete the stons in my bag becos i dont have magic bag.
    my second char [ not the char i want to transform into a cypher ring] have 38lvl and hi is rogue hi have empty inventory, hi have only 2m coins becos i think i need to sea
    pls help me[/b]
    i believe you can seal a char with a magic bag, but not with items inside it.

when i want seall y charr i need to give new seall/unseal password or this old one like i want just seall some itms etc... ?

Banned Senior Member

when i want seall y charr i need to give new seall/unseal password or this old one like i want just seall some itms etc... ?[/b]
    Does the nation make any difference when getting a Cypher ring'ed char??

I.E if my acc has 2 human chars on, can i get an orc char and it will be human when opened??

I'm presuming not, but hey it doesn't hurt to ask.

desired

Is there seriously no way to get around Ksen for us american, i mean, thats totaly bs, since im in cypher with all the poor turks

Is there seriously no way to get around Ksen for us american, i mean, thats totaly bs, since im in cypher with all the poor turks [/b]
    http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index.php?sh...p;#entry2314106

Looks like it is working now...

Banned

Well, I just bought a cypher ring of level 73 warrior with personal shield +5 in the bottom right corner of the inventory and I can't even put the fricking cypher ring in the UNSEAL CHARACTER SLOT BOX!!!!!!

I have an open slot, yes!
    Yes, I have Platinum Premium and an open slot!
    Yes, I even tried it on a new account.

What should I do? I think I will send a ticket.

tekl2elite

Did you check the nation of the character? You can't put karus cypher rings on human accounts.

Banned

Yes I have karus side account with premium and the cypher ring is karus.

BANNED FOR SCAMMING!

Bah I'm stuck...

Char I want to seal is naked, no coins, no unfinished quests, no clan, inventory has only 1 item in the bottom right corner.

Char i'm trying to seal with is on Diez2, Moradon Inn hostess, has about 9m coins on him, spare inventory slots, isn't over-weight, and still I get the message "Character seal failed."

Any ideas??

Bah I'm stuck...

Char I want to seal is naked, no coins, no unfinished quests, no clan, inventory has only 1 item in the bottom right corner.

Char i'm trying to seal with is on Diez2, Moradon Inn hostess, has about 9m coins on him, spare inventory slots, isn't over-weight, and still I get the message "Character seal failed."

Any ideas??[/b]
    the inn hosts in mordan or luferson won make a difference u can seal at any inn hosts

also make sure of the following:

-if u have any magic bag equipped make sure they r empty (even if it meant buying new one to take out the items)
    -try old seal pass and new one

if still not working then am afraid that this new seal pass thing with keypad messed up things with cypher rings

also what i remember when i bought seal characters scrolls from PUS, i got a red mixed with yellow color book which i used to seal my char
    but i see the new seal scrolls now looks differently in merchant so i suspect they r rly seal char scrolls (need some1 to confirm if they worked for them)

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast