Cypher ring issue (old kesn codes)

This is a discussion on Cypher ring issue (old kesn codes) within the Game Questions & Tips forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hi, As i couldnt reach my old transfer codes(kesn/clickandbuy) and bought new kesn codes to cypher ring my char. I ...
Page: 1

Default Cypher ring issue (old kesn codes)

Hi,
    As i couldnt reach my old transfer codes(kesn/clickandbuy) and bought new kesn codes to cypher ring my char. I bought 13 kesn codes( 10x400kc,1x 2400kc,1x1600kc,1x2000kc) but almost 5 days passed it doesnt ask me these codes to verify the account to buy cypher ring, it asks from 2010 or 2009. How much should i wait approximately for the system to ask me these new ones.
    Thanks in Advance

Banned for scamming.

u gotta write false esn codes so it blocks for 24h, after that it will ask for new ones, try that if u havent

I am blocking everyday,blocked 5 times already but still didnt ask new ones

WHEN u get blocked for 5 days... buy another 400 KC while your blocked for 24h. Than try again tomorrow see if it changes. I ahd this same problem but it eventually changed in about 1 week. just have patients. THIS IS WHAT HAPPEND.

I bought scrolls n EXP PREM with the 10x400kc i bought(didnt trade it in tho just the scroll)cuz i was giving up. Than the next day the codes changed to 2012(the 10x400kc i just bought), so than i bought more KC. I think you have to spend the knight cash in order 4 it to change work. K2's trick 2 get u to buy more kc lmao....possibly ;P

yea i spent like 100$ lmao...but i got prem with it and some scrolls.

ty for the help mate, it asked 1 of the new codes today, i hope tomorrow it asks all new