Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Battle Priest Guide Version 6,283,481,361

This is a discussion on Battle Priest Guide Version 6,283,481,361 within the Game Questions & Tips forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Here's the Helis version of the BP guide. 1. You need Helis. 2. You need Debuffs. 3. You need at ...
Page: 1

Protoss Arbiter Senior Member

Here's the Helis version of the BP guide.

1. You need Helis.
    2. You need Debuffs.
    3. You need at minimum 1920 heal, preferably Complete Healing.

This means: you should be level 72, or 73.

If you're level 72, your skill setup should be:
    12 Master
    60 Debuff
    54 Heal

If you're level 73, your skill setup should be:
    12 Master
    70 Debuff
    45 Heal
    1 Spare

It's actually really up to you; at level 73 I'd still go with 12 Master 60 Debuff 54 Heal, because Complete Healing is really nice if you have over 4.5k HP - it usually saves when doing a 30v1.

Equipment: (in order of best to worst)

Weapon: Hell Breaker +8, Iron Impact +8 -- Hell Breaker +7 (probably a tie), Iron Impact +7, Mirage Sword +8, Hell Breaker +6, Mirage Sword +7
    Shield: Level 70 Shield (+10), Chitin Shield, Level 70 Shield (+6 or higher), Defender of the Lord
    Shield 2: Dagger Defense Shield
    1-Handed Weapon: Smite Hammer (if you can wear it, depends on build), Lycaon Hammer (again, if you can wear it), Impact +8, Graham +8, Impact +7, Graham +7
    Armor: Depends
    Rings: Ring of Courage, Foverin, Diamond Ring
    Pendant: Warrior Pendant +4, Iron Necklace, Warrior Pendant, Elemental Pendant, Lupus Pendant
    Belt: Glass Belt, Iron Belt, Skeleton Belt
    Earring: Platinum Earring (+1), Warrior Earring (+1), Warrior Earring (+0), Platinum Earring (+0), Cleric Earring

Versus Warriors:
    Learn to combo and just malice them - if they're AP whores then use some weapon defense; switch on and off your Mirage Sword if he's stacking club defense. If they're like 9 levels higher than you, fully duff them, cast restore and beat the crap out of them. If they're far away, just mana duff them to give them a losing start.

Versus Mages:
    Annoying mages are the mages that just have instant magic and spam the armor on themselves. If you're facing a lightning mage, it shouldn't be a problem unless your luck is really bad; slap on a lightning belt if you're having problems, and if they're parasited and maliced they should go down in, at most, 5-6 hits. 1920 Heal if your health is low.

Versus Rogues:
    Rogues are fun. Malice = dead rogue.
    If they're level 80, massive them and their Critical Point will barely do 1.5k, which is much less than you can handle.

Versus other Battle Priests:
    Cure on the upside, duff on the downside, and cancel their heals = Dead BP.
    Usually running about 1/2 meter will give you a successful heal if you're desperate.
    Keep a distance until the opponent is duffed, and you aren't.
    Curse Reflection is gay.

BLOWED

i still think buff is better all u gotta do is buff ppl an sit an leech money/nps

brood

This game is about fun.. I think it is better killing and dieing than leeching. Battle priest FTW Nice guide

What about RoLs and RoFs ?

:wacko:

And maybe curse reflection is gay but Superior parasite ownz

Vert

1920 Heal if your health is low.[/b]
    o rly? :P

nice start though. would be interesting to see atp, ac, hp with plate/fp/chitin/shell builds.

Here's the Helis version of the BP guide.

1. You need Helis.
    2. You need Debuffs.
    3. You need at minimum 1920 heal, preferably Complete Healing.

This means: you should be level 72, or 73.

If you're level 72, your skill setup should be:
    12 Master
    60 Debuff
    54 Heal

If you're level 73, your skill setup should be:
    12 Master
    70 Debuff
    45 Heal
    1 Spare

It's actually really up to you; at level 73 I'd still go with 12 Master 60 Debuff 54 Heal, because Complete Healing is really nice if you have over 4.5k HP - it usually saves when doing a 30v1.

Equipment: (in order of best to worst)

Weapon: Hell Breaker +8, Iron Impact +8 -- Hell Breaker +7 (probably a tie), Iron Impact +7, Mirage Sword +8, Hell Breaker +6, Mirage Sword +7
    Shield: Level 70 Shield (+10), Chitin Shield, Level 70 Shield (+6 or higher), Defender of the Lord
    Shield 2: Dagger Defense Shield
    1-Handed Weapon: Smite Hammer (if you can wear it, depends on build), Lycaon Hammer (again, if you can wear it), Impact +8, Graham +8, Impact +7, Graham +7
    Armor: Depends
    Rings: Ring of Courage, Foverin, Diamond Ring
    Pendant: Warrior Pendant +4, Iron Necklace, Warrior Pendant, Elemental Pendant, Lupus Pendant
    Belt: Glass Belt, Iron Belt, Skeleton Belt
    Earring: Platinum Earring (+1), Warrior Earring (+1), Warrior Earring (+0), Platinum Earring (+0), Cleric Earring

Versus Warriors:
    Learn to combo and just malice them - if they're AP whores then use some weapon defense; switch on and off your Mirage Sword if he's stacking club defense. If they're like 9 levels higher than you, fully duff them, cast restore and beat the crap out of them. If they're far away, just mana duff them to give them a losing start.

Versus Mages:
    Annoying mages are the mages that just have instant magic and spam the armor on themselves. If you're facing a lightning mage, it shouldn't be a problem unless your luck is really bad; slap on a lightning belt if you're having problems, and if they're parasited and maliced they should go down in, at most, 5-6 hits. 1920 Heal if your health is low.

Versus Rogues:
    Rogues are fun. Malice = dead rogue.
    If they're level 80, massive them and their Critical Point will barely do 1.5k, which is much less than you can handle.

Versus other Battle Priests:
    Cure on the upside, duff on the downside, and cancel their heals = Dead BP.
    Usually running about 1/2 meter will give you a successful heal if you're desperate.
    Keep a distance until the opponent is duffed, and you aren't.
    Curse Reflection is gay.[/b]
    expect if you are too slow you die kk :P

Flonne

two disagreements -
    WEs own PEs. battle priests do need that extra resistance.
    IB > GB. i used to think GB is better but ive come to realize that 20 more def is better than 50 hp and ~200 mana. those extra 50 hp wont do much after the first hit u get, while 20 def will help u in every hit u get from a melee.

Aba

The mana provides healing capability in a tight and not so rare spot..

the_man_slayer

Well when me and rice were talking, if you were guna stat a BP (lets say plate or lower). You need some intel for Complete heal or something,maybe 60. Hell Breaker carries good intel bonus, But if i was using a II i'd probally use a GB. HB+IB > II+GB.

Mario

Versus Rogues:
    Rogues are fun. Malice = dead rogue.[/b]
    rogues got cure if u forgot

two disagreements -
    IB > GB. i used to think GB is better but ive come to realize that 20 more def is better than 50 hp and ~200 mana. those extra 50 hp wont do much after the first hit u get, while 20 def will help u in every hit u get from a melee.[/b]
    +1
    and adding:
    ROF > ROL > Foverin > ROC > DR > Quest Ring > +9strg Ring
    also get a Firebelt and a Lightbelt
    the 70Shield is GG enough on +3 so unless you got a CS dont up it higher
    a DOTL .. sux when you get maliced... gg I hit the most DOTL priests for 1k skill and like 300dmg... even the one in dupe clans

rogues got cure if u forgot [/b]
    You have more duffs than they have cures

two disagreements -
    IB > GB. i used to think GB is better but ive come to realize that 20 more def is better than 50 hp and ~200 mana. those extra 50 hp wont do much after the first hit u get, while 20 def will help u in every hit u get from a melee.[/b]
    At +2, PE > WE

cuz every1 can get 9 PEs so damn easy no? h34r:

Banned

cuz every1 can get 9 PEs so damn easy no? h34r:[/b]
    ya, very easily nord, just go off the map, find a gm, and ask for about 200 troll kings, it's what i did to make my dual eme+4 doh.

decent guide, personally i hate rocs on a bp, rols > rocs on priests no matter what build i think. just cuz ac and lr is key for a well built priest.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast