DC prem

This is a discussion on DC prem within the Game Questions & Tips forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Noob question alert! Made the mistake of buying prem but not DC. Just curious on how to get those flash ...
Page: 1

Default DC prem

Noob question alert! Made the mistake of buying prem but not DC. Just curious on how to get those flash gems to increase drop rate and how to actually use it?? Any help would be appreciated as my prem is coming due and will be getting DC.

K.S. King Senior Member Avariofvalequenta's Avatar

I believe DC flashes come from fishing in Doda Camp/Raon, or from mining. I forget which one drops the DC ones. After you get them you can drag and drop them into your skill bar and you can click up to 10 to use at once. It should stay there until you die or relog.

I bought dc prem a couple of days ago and have to say that it’s the best for anyone looking to farm. The drop rate increase is significantly better and worth the investment. Prior to, I was getting junk drops with very few high class items, etc. Now, I get more high class and bus more frequently. Not sure how those I farm with who doesn’t have may impact the rate but there seems to be some speculation that the drop decreases. Feel free to test this anyone?
    Last edited by Purelife; 10-29-2018 at 02:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Purelife View Post
    I bought dc prem a couple of days ago and have to say that it’s the best for anyone looking to farm. The drop rate increase is significantly better and worth the investment. Prior to, I was getting junk drops with very few high class items, etc. Now, I get more high class and bus more frequently. Not sure how those I farm with who doesn’t have may impact the rate but there seems to be some speculation that the drop decreases. Feel free to test this anyone?
    DC prem kicks ass, even when you are on exping phase you will get shitloads more coins compared to others. Also makes the busucker/halftroll farm much more enjoyable, but ya need magic bags for that one to be more effective.

Not sure if this was the direct result of the prem... but I got a 1000xnoah bonus in cz after killing pride for 20 million. This was during the xp event over the weekend. ����

im farming deruvish atm as i am solo.
    today only 2 shards, and rest is junk.
    i have dc prem in inventory and think about using it

Even with dc prem, there’s some sort of s drop bug in bf glutton? Or is the drop that low...