Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

DCZ Art of War

This is a discussion on DCZ Art of War within the Game Questions & Tips forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; dam great guide! gogogog finish warrior part...
Page: 4

dam great guide!
    gogogog finish warrior part

sexy Owa

its true its a great guide O.o with the amount of information in this topic people should be paying fee's to read it

Mariuszowy

i would tell you that you should write more about mages / priests, those classes are most important and it's very hard to make a good one. Everyone knows how to play warrior / rouge.

Most or at least a lot of players can combo, but I have seen precious few people that can play warrior and especially sin efficiently in stategic/party pk terms.

i would tell you that you should write more about mages / priests, those classes are most important and it's very hard to make a good one. Everyone knows how to play warrior / rouge.[/b]
    How much more do you want on priests?

Most or at least a lot of players can combo, but I have seen precious few people that can play warrior and especially sin efficiently in stategic/party pk terms.[/b]
    This is what sets them apart from everyone else :P And we're hoping to try fill in all the details on how to do this as a warrior, but as for rogues, we need input.

agree'd with everything said not only do oasis help you in surviving, but the slowing rate is much higher then that of a garp. and exc elixer +8 should be about equal to an elysium +7 [/b]
    i am also a huge fan of the new staffs.. especially for DCZ where 75% of ppl are rogues, the DD is really helpful

silverbuffer18

bump this should be sticky when complete, any idea when ur gonna finish this guide?

And we're hoping to try fill in all the details on how to do this as a warrior, but as for rogues, we need input.[/b]
    Start by asking bfd. He was a superb sin on his dlw; a joy to play with.

puplesk8er

very nice guide i hope its done soon

Start by asking bfd. He was a superb sin on his dlw; a joy to play with.[/b]
    Haven't talked to Josh in like forever, but yeah, he's a great sin for what gear he had.

iiason

wow, dat's wat i call effort.

wow, dat's wat i call effort.[/b]
    Thanks for the compliment, but as it is, it's far from complete in some areas, so inputs would be appreciated since it means we don't have to write as much h34r:

Kain_the_heartbreaker

Thanks for the compliment, but as it is, it's far from complete in some areas, so inputs would be appreciated since it means we don't have to write as much h34r:[/b]
    up

i have started writing the general pvp guides.... its only basic outlines but hey its a start

Kain_the_heartbreaker

just became obsessed with digital painting. will finish this in holidays

Mariuszowy

geting much better
    This will be best dcz guide :P

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast