Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

DCZ BP Build Guide

This is a discussion on DCZ BP Build Guide within the Game Questions & Tips forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; OK, before anything, the 1st thing you should do is get to lvl 59 and 50% just in case you ...
Page: 1

OK, before anything, the 1st thing you should do is get to lvl 59 and 50% just in case you get killed by arrows or die on an Atross/Boss accident.

OK, to have a nice build you need to make a balance betewn HP, Def, and AP
    to do this you need to balance your Weapon vs Stats (stat pool), and Armor vs accesories

Stats:
    As a priest, you'll have to split your stats between Str, Int and HP
    There are 2 ways to chose how to put your stats
    1) Put your stats up to euip your armor and weapon and the rest to HP
    This setup allows you to have aditional HP which allows you to be able to hold on longer and probly be able to use Undying (lvl 54 Aura Skill that boosts 60% of your total HP).
    2) Put your Stats up to your armor and the rest on Str
    This Build allows you have greater Str which give you greater Atack Power but rather low HP which would need to be balanced with either armor or accesories.

Options:
    • High Str and low HP
    • Mid Str and Mid HP
    Weapon:
    For Priest Prest, thee's an AP reducion when equiping a weapon but under level 59 (before doing the Master Quest), this reduction doesn't include Clubs. The top 2 clubs to be used are the Iron Impact (II) and the Hell breaker (HB). In adream there's the never ending conflict of either usnig Hell Breaker or Iron Impact which will never be resloved cause neither is better than the other. In this topic I'll be comparing tha II +8 with the HB +7 cause they are worth aroung the same price.

Iron Impact +8:
    Requires 190 Str and has 180 AP and 80 Lighting Damage (Not Recomended to use Reduced weapons)

Hell Breaker +7:
    Requires 174 Str and has 169 AP and 140 Flame Damage and 17 Int

For the 2nd stat option (Int for armor and the rest to Str) you can use either, Why?
    If you wear the II +8 you'll wear it with atlest 190 str. If you wear the HB +7 with 190 str then the AP diference wouldn't be to great (this is why some warriors make more or same dmg with HB +7). And with the highest Str in stats pool posible Either weapon would do fine cause the Average damage inflicted should be around the same...
    But if you wear the HB +7 with 174 str then the ap diference would be a lot greater than using the II +8 with 190 Str
    (I Ignored the Inteligence bonus on the HB cause 17 Int is less than 250 mana so it's not such a big diff as mentioned in other topics)

Options:
    • Stat Option 1 with HB +7 (high HP and low AP)
    • Stat Option 1 and II +8 (Mid HP and mid AP)
    • Stat Option 2 and Either weapon (Low HP and High damage)
    Armor:
    I'll use the example of +9 Armor so you can see a greater stat difference.
    In Adream there are to type of armor that can be used as a BP and those are the Fabric Armor (G1) and the silk Armor (G2). any other armor like Plate Armor (G3) would take to much Inteligence to equip so It would be a huge decrease in Stats on the Stat Pool (Stats you put on Character Data).

Fabric Armor Build:
    The G1 (+9) 190 Def (without a Helmet) Req. 78 Int & 67 Str
    This build required 78 Int points on the stats pool allowing the user to have 159 free stats to split between HP and Str.
    I showed the amount of def without a helmet cause its extremely recomende tho have a Dagger Defence (dd) Helmet in Adream. There are 2 dd helms that can be used by a G1 priest and those are the non-upgradeable rare item helmets from older servers or the upgradeable kind of dd helmets that came out after the ROFD. If im correct, there are only 2 kinds of Rare Items dd G1 helmets and those are the +3/10DD helmet and the +6/25 dd helmet. The +3 are cheap and but the +6's are pretty expensive and hard to find, so for those who can't afford to buy a +6, I recomend to get a +7/15 dd helmet (The upgradeable kind).

Silk Armor Build:
    The G2 (+9) 231 def (without a Helmet) Req. 116 Int & 86 Str
    This build requires provides the user to have 41 more def points at the cost of 38 stats points. Requires 116 int and 86 str points, leaving 102 free stat points to use on HP and Str. With this type of bouild, its imposible to equip an II +8 cause of the lack in stat points, however, you could equip an II revith +4 which requires 188 str points wich is excatly what you'll get if you equip one of these. This build, in an older server, also allows you to e able to equip the G2 +6/25 dd helmet which is a lot cheaper than the G1 +6/25 dd helmet and alot easier to find.

Options:
    • G1:
    • Stat Option 1 with HB +7 & G1 Armor (Mid-Low Ac, High HP and Mid AP)
    • Stat Option 1 and II +8 & G1 Armor (Mid-Low Ac, Mid HP and Mid-High AP)
    • Stat Option 2 and Either weapon & G1 Armor (Mid-Low Ac, Low HP and High damage)
      G2:
    • Stat Option 1 with HB +7 & G2 Armor (Mid-High Ac, Mid HP and Mid-Low AP)
    • Stat Option 1 and II RB +4 & G2 Armor (Mid-High Ac, Mid-Low HP and Mid AP)
    • Stat Option 2 and Either weapon & G2 Armor (Mid-High Ac, Low HP and Mid-High damage)
    Accesories:
    Quest Jewlry:
    (I need to get more Info on these... stats ect...)
    Non-Unique Jewlry:
    This type of build is for people that can't afford to buy Unique Items.

try finish your topic and remember to include the following:

-you can only use clubs in DCZ, no swords or any other weapon
    -all the different popular skill builds for bp's
    -advantages and disadvantages of each skill build, stat build, and hp or str armours.
    -which uniques to use (a cheap set, a decent set, and an expensive and best set)
    -PKing strategies and tips (how to not get heal canceled so often, who to debuff, who to cure/heal first...)
    -different types of sheilds, and which one is the best/prefered
    -the "ideal" stats (hp, ac, ap, mana, resists)

Read pls. Says 40% complete

Read pls. Says 40% complete [/b]

yar i know, but im just saying what other stuff he should include, not sure if he already plans on doing those, but just reminder

o and @ the stat builds you can also put 76 or 78 int, all str, and wear a mixture of str and hp armours, so that you adjust your AP and HP until you are satisfied

no offence but that really wasnt a helpful guide at all.....but nonetheless, good effort, and hope that it does help people.......
    try edit your topic and include the following:

-you can only use clubs in DCZ, no swords or any other weapon
    -all the different popular skill builds for bp's
    -advantages and disadvantages of each skill build, stat build, and hp or str armours.
    -which uniques to use (a cheap set, a decent set, and an expensive and best set)
    -PKing strategies and tips (how to not get heal canceled so often, who to debuff, who to cure/heal first...)
    -different types of sheilds, and which one is the best/prefered
    -the "ideal" stats (hp, ac, ap, mana, resists)[/b]
    40% complete :lol:
    Im hungry so I posted it just in case it ot erased
    I need to eat man! :P

40% complete :lol:
    Im hungry so I posted it just in case it ot erased
    I need to eat man! :P[/b]
    and yeah i didnt see the 40% at first :P but saw it like after i clicked into "game questions and tips" mybad

pffft and u shuld put in your topic, "Akutee R Pwnage BP~!"

Noob guide :P

Noob guide :P[/b]
    I don't see you making a guide :P
    Go back to selling you warrior in the dies Section
    You got so mad that I beated you with an Int Priest that you want to sell you warrior and buy a lvl 80 warrior to beat me :lol:
    kidding, I don't remember if I beated you but you weren't lvl 70 yet

and yeah i didnt see the 40% at first :P but saw it like after i clicked into "game questions and tips" mybad
    pffft and u shuld put in your topic, "Akutee R Pwnage BP~!"[/b]
    Almost 60% complete...
    Damn... lol, making this guide its a lot harder than I spected it to be <_<
    Im gonna try to finish it tomorrow since im gonna be busy today h34r:

Vishnu

plate build bp?

af424

u might wanna add the 3rd build - hybrid (silk + fabric)
    just enough int (i think 102?) to wear the g2 dd25
    u can wear g2 gaunt too i think

I reckon that only fabric build is viable in dcz thou

plate build bp?[/b]
    Didn&#39;t said anything about it cause it it would require to use a Weapon like a Large Breaker +10 to be able to make any good damage cause of the lack of stat points to equip anything else. Weapons like these are not found everyday on merch and it would require a lot of money to get it and to find a +9 set so I ignored it&#39;s posibility in adream even if it&#39;s not imposible.
    Remember this is a DCZ BP guide

I reckon that only fabric build is viable in dcz thou[/b]
    I forgot about it but I had it in mind :mellow:
    I&#39;ll post add it later when I get the info on Quest Accesories

ArminVanBuuren

I reckon that only fabric build is viable in dcz thou
    [/b]
    You can also wear the boots (I do so :P )

and well, the hybrid build allows you to do a different variable I&#39;m including in a BP guide for Ardream that I&#39;m writing lately, but since I got some new items to test I have to wait a bit more to do so and then finish my guide...but, you could try a build that even if only available in older servers I find it pretty useful: The Weapon Defensive BP.

You only wear weapon defenses (DD cap, SD gauntlets and boots and CD pads and pauldron) and you only have to switch the shields...and without having pro uniques (even at +0) I have been able to hold a complete party tanking me on just 1920 healing by having not even 600 AC and 2800 HP buffed (buff sux).

af424

but, you could try a build that even if only available in older servers I find it pretty useful: The Weapon Defensive BP.

You only wear weapon defenses (DD cap, SD gauntlets and boots and CD pads and pauldron) and you only have to switch the shields...and without having pro uniques (even at +0) I have been able to hold a complete party tanking me on just 1920 healing by having not even 600 AC and 2800 HP buffed (buff sux).[/b]
    one average (fire) mage can hunt u down thou :P

ArminVanBuuren

one average (fire) mage can hunt u down thou :P[/b]
    Not really because I actually have more than 74 to every single resistance with no goblins on, which give me 100+ resistances when needed...also when parasited and maliced the mages forget about everything and run without even attacking, that&#39;s why I use every single debuff to keep them down, even taking away some little mana to screw their potting up.

biswarup.chakravarty

wow, II+8, HB+7, g1+9... This is pretty expensive. And what about servers like Girakon with only Chitin pieces with DD? And if I&#39;m right, there aren&#39;t any non-unique DD Shields either.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast