Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By tauraN

DCZ Fire Vs. Light

This is a discussion on DCZ Fire Vs. Light within the Game Questions & Tips forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; ok again me with some things to discus in any kind i prefere fire but for dcz this fire is ...
Page: 1

Default DCZ Fire Vs. Light

ok again me with some things to discus in any kind i prefere fire but for dcz this fire is just not enought sins when on low hp just run away but was thinking if take light got great stun rate in dcz but still not sure what dmg will i make with light will i be ablo to kill anyone there or just stun? I wanna kill
    for this i got dual frs+3 and scorching+8 as i light i was thinking about same chaotic+8 and dual imirs+3

go dcz mages put your knowledge here for me

thx

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

i would say stay on fire with scor + dd
    ikolar7 likes this.

Fap fap fap Senior Member ISpitOnYourGrave's Avatar

depends on what you like to play tbh

flame better bro if u want to kill , and light if u want to play support mage on ardream this is my suggest

Banned Regular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Login View Post
    flame better bro if u want to kill , and light if u want to play support mage on ardream this is my suggest
    Disagree completely.
    Ligtning can get plenty of kills in ardrea with +3 rings. Drop the chaoic, buy a Elysium +8 ( like 15 gbs) nd get to killing people

Quote Originally Posted by Login View Post
    pk speaking i would go Fire/light , but u can still go light/fire every element got its benefits . fire equals more dmg light equals more CC.

I would suggest flame in mage party, light in mele party. You will be able to vs any1 as a light and hit hard as well with good items.

Quote Originally Posted by tauraN View Post
    pk speaking i would go Fire/light , but u can still go light/fire every element got its benefits . fire equals more dmg light equals more CC.
    Depends on gear..

and about staff hb+8 or scorching+8 whats better? btw if i take scorcing than i can go 112int for linen+8 if hb+8 i need to wear crimsons+8 in any way if go 112int i get 48points more in MP what is a lot for dcz and if go hb+8 i got +8 atak more than scorcing but lower flame dmg on hb so is this stupid question? i am 90% for scorcing+8 and linen set what u think guys? and thank u for helping me gear my dcz mage

Quote Originally Posted by ikolar7 View Post
    and about staff hb+8 or scorching+8 whats better? btw if i take scorcing than i can go 112int for linen+8 if hb+8 i need to wear crimsons+8 in any way if go 112int i get 48points more in MP what is a lot for dcz and if go hb+8 i got +8 atak more than scorcing but lower flame dmg on hb so is this stupid question? i am 90% for scorcing+8 and linen set what u think guys? and thank u for helping me gear my dcz mage
    if u can to buy scho +9 better bro , but if u cant in my opinion hell blood , but im not sure

Scor > hb ..

scorch and hb do around the same amount of damage and scorching staff has better bonuses for ardream i would say..

Quote Originally Posted by tauraN View Post
    Scor > hb ..
    hmm yeah but with scorching+8 i can wear linen+8 set and i can put 48 points more in MP so that would boost my ap!? what u say about linen against the crimson+8?

Banned Regular Member

Quote Originally Posted by ikolar7 View Post
    hmm yeah but with scorching+8 i can wear linen+8 set and i can put 48 points more in MP so that would boost my ap!? what u say about linen against the crimson+8?
    id say you better have iron set +3 and dd helm if you're going linenxD

light mage, fire more forr grouped party's where the focus isn't on you and you can pop out heavy damg.
    since you got no nova's and no mage party's. go Light