What do you think? BPs

This is a discussion on What do you think? BPs within the Game Questions & Tips forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; So this has been a question on my mind for a while. When it comes to arena vs do you ...
Page: 1

Biaxident

Default What do you think? BPs

So this has been a question on my mind for a while. When it comes to arena vs do you think it should be based on class vs class? For example, as a BP I use buff and sometimes malice, only if im vs-ing a very high lvl. I'm only lvl 66. But anyway, anytime I'm vs-ing they'll always call me a noob because I use buff and heal. This one lvl 80 warrior kept calling me a noob because of these reasons exactly. I mean c'mon does he really expect a lvl 66 BP unbuffed w/ no heals to stand a chance against a lvl 80 warrior? So my question is what do you all think? This sin lvl 75+ also was telling me not to use buff or heal but he could use 800/400/200 ac skills at his will vs a lvl 66 bp. Of course in PK zones I won't turn down a challenge against a buffed player of the other nation but when I heal they'll back away and start saying stuff in all chat. I keep trying to emphasize the point to people that BP's are BPs for specific reasons, they're not warriors. They have the ability to heal. They sacrifice a lot of ac and hp compared to warriors. So everybody, what do you think? I'm just curious.

Why should they expect you to play handicapped? They have all of their skills at their disposal and so should you. That's like telling them they can't use spike or sword-dance.

Most are just jealous that you have the ability to cure curse, heal, duff, buff etc.. and they don't. Kinda like having buyers remorse if you ask me.

Screw em. If they don't like it, then they can make a priest too.

Raoul

Quote Originally Posted by r1ckyb0by View Post
    Why should they expect you to play handicapped? They have all of their skills at their disposal and so should you. That's like telling them they can't use spike or sword-dance.

Most are just jealous that you have the ability to cure curse, heal, duff, buff etc.. and they don't. Kinda like having buyers remorse if you ask me.

Screw em. If they don't like it, then they can make a priest too.

Agreed that is just being a sore loser... the game isn't meant to be played solo... that is why different builds have weaknesses they use to balance things out. By agreeing to 1v1 pfft... anything goes! A sin should be the last one to complain... they have many things at their disposal as well... minor heal, ac skills, curing, fastest char, I mean..

_.-~=FackaBitch=~-._ Senior Member Gaudior's Avatar

if they say that then tell them you'll not use heal if they not use minor or hell blade or something btw my favourite one was when i was on an assassin and i was vsing with another assassin and he said i cant use hp pot with minor, im only able to use minor or simple hp pot because im noob only turks were whining btw

Use whatever you want.

It's their choice if they want to vs you or not, they have their skills you have yours so fuck em

This is why vsing anyone but priests is pointless.

A BP will always lose out in a tank fight unless they have uber gear all dmg received is linked to how much AC you have aswell. So a critical point will hit less to an INT priest than a paper priest.

A BP isn't designed for "Tank" fights, they're designed to win fights through debuffs.

If the rogue still insists on fighting you then put on HP armour and tell him to fight unbuffed (no safety). A bp with over 2500ap (72+) would hit around 900 to a rogue without safety. Then they will cry and so it's unfair.

This is why vsing is pointless, someone always wants the advantage and cries when they don't have it

EDIT - I've noticed you're 66 and he's 75, in that case he's a fucking pussy. Ignore him, a decent rogue 75+ has way better ac / hp than a priest lvl 66 (including mana), they have spike, bloody beast which inflict massive dmg and no doubt they will use the blinding skill too (which is f.ing gay)

Actually, let the rogue use his skills and you use DD Talia. See what their reaction is then. Your fighting unbuffed

tomudek77

I fully agree. The measurement in arena is pointless.
    Dont get annoyed by noobs.
    BPs are cool....

Banned

I used to have a lot of fun back on me old dcz bp, I always challenged lvl 75 players, duff heal and rape:P then they where crieing because I healed and duffed them.
    Just ignore those dumb fu.cks.. Do whatever you want to do:P

switch places with any of these whiners and theyre gonna use buff, heal, book, 30 str, malice, restoration...and again theyre gonna call you noob

Quote Originally Posted by kerber View Post
    switch places with any of these whiners and theyre gonna use buff, heal, book, 30 str, malice, restoration...and again theyre gonna call you noob
    You missed out talias too

_.-~=FackaBitch=~-._ Senior Member Gaudior's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by YourMomma View Post
    I used to have a lot of fun back on me old dcz bp, I always challenged lvl 75 players, duff heal and rape:P then they where crieing because I healed and duffed them.
    Just ignore those dumb fu.cks.. Do whatever you want to do:P
    they are whining like hell, and you dont answer, and they getting pissed off even more that they cant kill you and in the end he will hit you while you're vsing with someone different and if you die he says "n00000p aq" xD heh i miss turks <3 they always made me laugh with these stupid moments

Banned

Gehe, some people just can't take it they lose:P
    I loved them turkish people to xD
    I used to talk in my native language against them xD
    So much fun, they always got pissed ^^