I want to change Security Questions and Anwers..

This is a discussion on I want to change Security Questions and Anwers.. within the Game Questions & Tips forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hey Guys I want to know that how can I change security question & answers of my ID ... Waiting ...
Page: 1

Default I want to change Security Questions and Anwers..

Hey Guys

I want to know that how can I change security question & answers of my ID ...

Waiting for everyone's .

Thanks

CaDe7

u can't do that .. u can only change pass/ email

na, one of my friend did that... but I don't want ask my local friends for that as I don't want to tell them that I am still playing KO..

u have to send tocket and u have to be premium user

thx

I forgot that ^^

Quote Originally Posted by pidge1992 View Post
    Hey Guys

I want to know that how can I change security question & answers of my ID ...

Waiting for everyone's .

Thanks
    When you send ticket they will ask you for thousands questions and when you answer right you will have to make new 3 secret questions and answers and when you wanna change something they will randomly show up. So since you wanna change it you need to remember 3 new ;o) together after all answers it takes like week and half... i did that for second time and send them all info what they needed in support area (FAQ change infos on char) they still ask me some shits so same week and half so i did that for third time and send all infos and +++ infos o.O and they just change it ;o) and i tooked 3 days

anyway GL