Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Doing VS the Right way .. .!

This is a discussion on Doing VS the Right way .. .! within the Game Questions & Tips forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; hi here i know everything thinks you have to do this and not do that or do this and more ...
Page: 1

hi

here i know everything thinks you have to do this and not do that or do this and more blah blah blah.. .

when it comes to versus how are you suppose to versus a gay or non gay Rogue assasin Player , many sins players bitch about like " oh no you are not suppose to do that ", or "you can only use this and that. or what ever. "

if a Rogue assasin is lvl 75+ or 80+ or lvl 83 top. What rules of versus could be ? if its Versus Warrior, Battle Priest paper,fp or chitin bp, and mage class.

I know i understand we all know so far that Rogues Assasins has the stupid minor cooldown and this might change the versus a little , how are you suppose to versus a Rogue at that level with his minor cooldown and i dont care if he is using tbl minor, macro, 100% success rate no fail skills attack which i know few rogues assasins players is using it. but i dont care if they are cheating even better for me " I wanna put their pride on the shit " .

anyways hope many of you can give out some ideas in how to versus with a rogue assasin class , fully scroll or no scroll , dont care but i wanna make it fair enought so either one cannt bitch about it. you feel me ? ty <3

IMO

Rogue vs Rogue:

No blinding, no beast hiding. I only use them if the other guy uses them first.

Rogue vs Warrior/mage:

Use everything you got, they will be using theirs aswell. (blinding isnt a problem for these classes anyway since they dont have 2 hands on keyboard)

Rogue vs BP:

Idk about this one, havent versed any BP&#39;s. But im guessing its pretty much impossible to kill the bp with his 10k heals.

Rogue vs Archer:

I guess its okay to use all skills here aswell.

Thats the thing. As a bp it is sometimes funny, i am ok with no debuffs and no heals if the other class is willing to do the same and restrain themselves from using other skills to their advantage. With warriors i get stunned always but if i malice them then its not fair (even though they have higher everything and are using their skills) and i only use it if 1st vs was VERY unbalanced. In my opinion vs are pointless and only serve for peoples egos.

The one that makes me laugh the most is when even though i didnt use anything and i win. They say you are using restore, no resotre pls. I dont understand why they dont ask me to use judgement instead of helis too :P

when it is in cz use everything u got no one care about u there

if uwas in arena u set the rules there is not certain rules everyone walk with

its that sample

Crimson Mage RIP Senior Member

I always says, no fair vs untill both ppl have same class, same items, same lvl and same connection, computer

otherwise use ALL SKILLS lol

u dont know what ur opponent has, maybe he babashoped +3 uniques and +10 stuff... use ALWAYS all skills, if some1 complain about u using blind, debuff, stun w/e means he got owned and cant beat u

Hydr4

Oh ya , let me log my warrior and vs that BP who massives parasites and torments me , and pwns me in 5 hits while I hit him 500.
    OH , and I forgot , he also uses HEALS which makes my attacks pointless.
    That&#39;s smart Kalais.

R.I.P. Markis Senior Member zXFuryXz's Avatar

usually when vsing on my warrior i just use blooding and hell blade :P if they try and run then i use whatever the fuck i want

zrocker0404

im archer and i use blind/styx/ice/light/DP/AS/MA cure if i need to, minor... i do everything i can to win

RE5PECTmf

Idk about rogue vs rogue , since I almost never played one , I can&#39;t tell .
    Rogue VS Warrior
    Since cooldown on minor is on and warriors get nice advantage if using that bigger potions , I would say all skills open . Turn on MS and pray to not get shock-stunned :P
    Rogue vs BP
    Bp should be able to duff but use pots or not debuff and use heals , simple as that .
    Rogue vs Mage
    Me as a mage player never slide a rogue .. well only I slide bp&#39;s sometimes when they para/mallice me when they got a shield and then they pull out the weapon , but if rogue uses bliding on me when I am tanking him , for sure I&#39;ll slide and if rogue messes up minor or lf or w/e ... he is screwed , so I simply tell before vs to remove bliding from skill-bar otherwise I&#39;ll slide .

Btw , I&#39;m talking about scrolled vses , cuz w/o buffs , its pretty much stupid .

yoyo1234

Here is a simple way to do a fair versus. Go get a dam dictionary and define "fair" first.

Fair: without irregularity or unevenness

Now each person play their class without irregularity (which means play your class the way its meant to be played) and go versus each other.

On a serious note, a fair versus can only be decided between the two or more individuals/parties that are participating. Party A could decide that they will fight with no uniques to make it "fair" against Party B. To make that scenario seem fair, Party A could be all lvl 83 with +7 armors and weapons while Party B is all lvl 59 with +9 armors and +3 uniques.

Fairness is a term that is different between each person. So a fair versus is a versus where people can decide on 1 set of rules and restrictions.

Just my two cents.

OFF Topic: Whts up with these "fair versus" topics? There&#39;s been a bunch before. Guess people are too dam lazy to use the search feature (like me )

A fair vs in my book?

Rental quest, class vs class, because every freakin class A vs class B vs ends in a "oh you cant use _____ because it will let you 3 hit me" and "oh yes i can use ____ because its a skill"

this is why i only really care about class vs class vs.....

dadypop

The only true VS&#39;s that you should even care about are what bankin said.
    Equalized gear & you can use anything you want.

I mean honestly...someone losing against you because they say you have better item or you used a certain skill?
    Just leave.
    Block whispers & town it and go back to eslant/emc/ardream/ronark/ do whatever you want.

It&#39;s pointless to even talk to those kind of people because someone who can&#39;t take a loss shouldn&#39;t talk.

When I used to play on my BP, I beat every single person in the clan RiseAbove (when there was only 8 people and they were all full of baba).

What did I have?

Quest accessories.
    II+7.
    Fabric +8 strength.

Ok so first thing we did was I had fabric +8 STR and buffed myself.
    Then whenever I beat one of them, "nononono you can&#39;t buff".

Wtf? I have like 1.4k hp without buff and I&#39;ll get 1 hitted wth.

"Okay put on HP set?"

Okay I&#39;ll put on +8/15 HP set. No more buff.
    Now this time when they lost "Why use heals man? Pots only wow get good".

Okay, pots only.
    Since I only used pots, I had to malice him or else I&#39;d get owned.
    Maliced, combo&#39;d his ass to hell to like 10-20% hp and died.

Well obviously super low damage from gay items, +8 HP set and ii7?
    I was hitting shit damage and they still had trouble beating me.

So I come back and say this is fcking shit why cant I use heals thats why I&#39;m a BP -_-

"Okay okay use heals"

At this time I was vsing Master something forgot his full name (mirage sword +8, chitin 8, WP and quest accessories he said was his gear)
    He lost and said lol bs hacking combo no way you perfectly timed it every time.

-_-

tl;dr : When people lose they cannot take it and they have to make an excuse to make themselves feel good. To do this they make you feel like you&#39;re shit and they say you&#39;re only good becauseo of this and that. Don&#39;t pay attention to em. If you beat em, you&#39;re good. You have skill, they don&#39;t.
    But if you do see them make a mistake, and they say it, give them a rematch.

Don&#39;t be a jackass and say you got owned and leave....Like one time it happened to me I vs&#39;d a lvl 69 sin named 1vs1 (lol my ign was 1v1). He hated me because he said I "stole" his name...w/e

Level 69 orc sin w/ rentals and then when he lost he said he accidently used hp pot 2 times instead of soul when his MP was 0.
    So I gave him rematch and he destroyed me -_- I only won last time because he had no mp to hit me with

Anyways, a fair VS would be use ANYTHING and EVERYTHING. If they cry? Don&#39;t VS em.

The only true VS&#39;s that you should even care about are what bankin said.
    Equalized gear & you can use anything you want.

I mean honestly...someone losing against you because they say you have better item or you used a certain skill?
    Just leave.
    Block whispers & town it and go back to eslant/emc/ardream/ronark/ do whatever you want.

It&#39;s pointless to even talk to those kind of people because someone who can&#39;t take a loss shouldn&#39;t talk.

When I used to play on my BP, I beat every single person in the clan RiseAbove (when there was only 8 people and they were all full of baba).

What did I have?

Quest accessories.
    II+7.
    Fabric +8 strength.

Ok so first thing we did was I had fabric +8 STR and buffed myself.
    Then whenever I beat one of them, "nononono you can&#39;t buff".

Wtf? I have like 1.4k hp without buff and I&#39;ll get 1 hitted wth.

"Okay put on HP set?"

Okay I&#39;ll put on +8/15 HP set. No more buff.
    Now this time when they lost "Why use heals man? Pots only wow get good".

Okay, pots only.
    Since I only used pots, I had to malice him or else I&#39;d get owned.
    Maliced, combo&#39;d his ass to hell to like 10-20% hp and died.

Well obviously super low damage from gay items, +8 HP set and ii7?
    I was hitting shit damage and they still had trouble beating me.

So I come back and say this is fcking shit why cant I use heals thats why I&#39;m a BP -_-

"Okay okay use heals"

At this time I was vsing Master something forgot his full name (mirage sword +8, chitin 8, WP and quest accessories he said was his gear)
    He lost and said lol bs hacking combo no way you perfectly timed it every time.

-_-

tl;dr : When people lose they cannot take it and they have to make an excuse to make themselves feel good. To do this they make you feel like you&#39;re shit and they say you&#39;re only good becauseo of this and that. Don&#39;t pay attention to em. If you beat em, you&#39;re good. You have skill, they don&#39;t.
    But if you do see them make a mistake, and they say it, give them a rematch.

Don&#39;t be a jackass and say you got owned and leave....Like one time it happened to me I vs&#39;d a lvl 69 sin named 1vs1 (lol my ign was 1v1). He hated me because he said I "stole" his name...w/e

Level 69 orc sin w/ rentals and then when he lost he said he accidently used hp pot 2 times instead of soul when his MP was 0.
    So I gave him rematch and he destroyed me -_- I only won last time because he had no mp to hit me with

Anyways, a fair VS would be use ANYTHING and EVERYTHING. If they cry? Don&#39;t VS em.[/b]
    you didnt beat me ^^
    questies and cleaver 8s vs ii7 questies

neverending vs that war, good times aga, good times ^^

Belize

Oh ya , let me log my warrior and vs that BP who massives parasites and torments me , and pwns me in 5 hits while I hit him 500.
    OH , and I forgot , he also uses HEALS which makes my attacks pointless.
    That&#39;s smart Kalais.[/b]
    I think that means you got owned.

No vs is going to be "fair" unless everyone uses all of their available skills. warriors shouldn&#39;t complain about bps debuffing or healing because they have more hp/ac/ap than any class. Thats what debuffs are for. Rogues can&#39;t complain about bps healing or debuffing because they heal too and they have cure, deal with it. Mages are at a bit of a disadvantage but they have skills that if timed properly can destroy all other classes in 1v1.If you&#39;re going to play rogue and not know how or when to use your skills then you shouldn&#39;t be playing it anyway.

Crimson Mage RIP Senior Member

I think that means you got owned.

No vs is going to be "fair" unless everyone uses all of their available skills. warriors shouldn&#39;t complain about bps debuffing or healing because they have more hp/ac/ap than any class. Thats what debuffs are for. Rogues can&#39;t complain about bps healing or debuffing because they heal too and they have cure, deal with it. Mages are at a bit of a disadvantage but they have skills that if timed properly can destroy all other classes in 1v1.If you&#39;re going to play rogue and not know how or when to use your skills then you shouldn&#39;t be playing it anyway.[/b]
    yes, thx, thats what i mean

btw warrior full debuffed still can win, just come ares and u will understand why bp should full debuff warriors, for example "ordeall" has dual rof+3, iron set+3, HELL BREAKER+21 REBIRTH, shell set+9, he got better stats masived, parasited and maliced then 90% of bps... good luck killing him no debuffs and using only pots... same for "betterr", guy with DARK VANE+21 rebirth and eskrima...

There is no fair vs, ppl get used to it... if u losing, means u need better items or lvl or combo ^_^ every class can win, but KO isnt about vs (at least not on ares, where cz is all time full)

u can setup some rules for 1vs1 with ur friend in arena

but in cz just use ALL SKILLS and get ur NP, i dont see point playing any class and not using every single skill to kill ur opponent.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast