Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By razor
  • 1 Post By ImmortalOne

dual Raum +10 or Raum +10 + moonlight +7

This is a discussion on dual Raum +10 or Raum +10 + moonlight +7 within the Game Questions & Tips forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; hello, for ares server, which one would you get? has anyone tried dual raum+10?...
Page: 1

Default dual Raum +10 or Raum +10 + moonlight +7

hello, for ares server, which one would you get? has anyone tried dual raum+10?

Im certain on ares, it is not about iron sets anymore. People where Draki pendants (combined jamadar/dagger def) and either iron belt or atarat belts/tauraus belts. Always go dagger in main hand and jamadar in off-hand.

Raum is not meant to be an offhand dagger. With cheaper (I'm guessing they're cheaper) daggers you can achieve better results, such as CHD, Dark Vane and specially selfname dagger. But yeah the best option is Moonlight, that ugly shit.

SEXIEST NOSE ON EARTH Senior Member SheldonCooper's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Manhattan View Post
    Raum is not meant to be an offhand dagger. With cheaper (I'm guessing they're cheaper) daggers you can achieve better results, such as CHD, Dark Vane and specially selfname dagger. But yeah the best option is Moonlight, that ugly shit.
    You are right but he's talking about raum+10 vs moon+7 that means raum has 147 AP and moon7 has 105. Raum has 42 more atack power. I'm no expert in modernage KO but dual raum combination in this case might still be better.

Quote Originally Posted by SheldonCooper View Post
    You are right but he's talking about raum+10 vs moon+7 that means raum has 147 AP and moon7 has 105. Raum has 42 more atack power. I'm no expert in modernage KO but dual raum combination in this case might still be better.
    It may have more attack power but it will do less damage because of iron pieces. jamadar will inflict more damage since iron pieces can't block it.

SEXIEST NOSE ON EARTH Senior Member SheldonCooper's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by l911l View Post
    It may have more attack power but it will do less damage because of iron pieces. jamadar will inflict more damage since iron pieces can't block it.
    But everyone have those draki pendants on ares. But is 42 attack power difference on the weapon really make up for being a jamadar? I kinda doubt that Perhaps if it was question of raum9 vs moon7 for sure moon7 but raum 10 vs moon7 I dunno tough one this one.

True, the AP discrepancy in this case is huge. But still, instead of dual raum he should go for a CHD +10 then. I don't get why they created jamadars to help sins but then also added a huge amount of jamadar anti-def later on. All they had to do was restrict jamadars for left hand only. And I actually think that this was their first intention since they look ridiculous and out of place/buggy when worn on the right one.

Great devs.

But everyone have those draki pendants on ares. But is 42 attack power difference on the weapon really make up for being a jamadar? I kinda doubt that Perhaps if it was question of raum9 vs moon7 for sure moon7 but raum 10 vs moon7 I dunno tough one this one.
    That is true that draki pendant provides both jamadar and dagger defense. however for belt they are either limited to dagger only or jamadar only. Therefore dagger / jamadar split is best. my opinion at least is jamadar off-hand is best. But I see your point

Quote Originally Posted by l911l View Post
    It won't.

Your over estimating dmg reduction on 10DD and under estimated how much harder your going to spike with an extra 42 weapon ap.

Little archer Senior Member

tbf 42 extra weapon ap on off hand is only like 500-650 more character ap.

if you do the math, especially against priests and their gabs (30 + 11 + 11 assuming iron set +1 and gabs8) that's over 50 DD.
    l911l likes this.

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    tbf 42 extra weapon ap on off hand is only like 500-650 more character ap.

if you do the math, especially against priests and their gabs (30 + 11 + 11 assuming iron set +1 and gabs8) that's over 50 DD.
    yeah for priest is diffriend
    on apex i use dual true silvers +8 with 87ap and doing more dmg than dual hepa shard with 121ap
    l911l likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Lavie View Post
    It won't.

Your over estimating dmg reduction on 10DD and under estimated how much harder your going to spike with an extra 42 weapon ap.
    You have to understand I am taking into consideration both dagger defense and jamadar defense. With draki pendants which I am certain majority of players on ares use nowadays, it provides both jamadar and dagger defense. Now coupling this with iron belt take even more damage off of dagger which in my opinion is better off-hand to use jamadar. From personal experience, I have seen more damage displayed with weapon breakers 8/9 - Shard 9 than dual shard 9 and exc hepa shard 11 - ets 11 than dual exc hepa shard 11. 42 extra "dagger" weapon ap in my opinion is not as beneficial as having jamadar off-hand. I understand what you mean though.