DV+8 vs Raum+7 (in offhand)

This is a discussion on DV+8 vs Raum+7 (in offhand) within the Game Questions & Tips forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; My main will be an md+9 but I need to figure out which offhand to go with. The dv+8 has ...
Page: 1

K.S. King Senior Member Avariofvalequenta's Avatar

Default DV+8 vs Raum+7 (in offhand)

My main will be an md+9 but I need to figure out which offhand to go with. The dv+8 has 97ap+13 dex but major -hp/-mp while the raum has 102 ap and pretty nice bonuses. Which will give me more AP between the two? With KoK down for the count, I'm unable to do use the weap calculator so I need some input
    Last edited by Avariofvalequenta; 04-03-2013 at 04:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Avariofvalequenta View Post
    My main will be an md+9 but I need to figure out which offhand to go with. The dv+8 has 97ap+13 dex but major -hp/-mp while the raum has 102 ap and pretty nice bonuses. Which will give me more AP between the two? With KoK down for the count, I'm unable to do use the weap calculator so I need some input
    well, attack isnt everything :P, the raum will give you special skill(depends on which one you choose), resists etc.. i would take raum any day

Anal Rapist Senior Member

I thought raum activation only worked in main hand? Tbh Dark vane is gonna give you more ap and R dmg will be higher aswell

Yeah raum curses won't trigger in offhand (tested). In the context of your question I would say DV is better. But also don't over look sherion and CHD. Both very nice daggers and depending on your other items and play style may be preferable to DV. Also if you are on EUKO (likely not) just get a weapon breaker as jamadar is king in pk.