Priest question is that true?

This is a discussion on Priest question is that true? within the Game Questions & Tips forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Well i heared so many times if u wear lobo hammer ur debuff/heal works faster&/ its hard to cancle it ...
Page: 1

Default Priest question is that true?

Well i heared so many times if u wear lobo hammer ur debuff/heal works faster&/ its hard to cancle it as meele?
    also female int priest is better than int male?
    and the more int u have the faster u heal?

i personaly thing its just myth but i hear that so often that i just had to ask you guys

Quote Originally Posted by Bump View Post
    Well i heared so many times if u wear lobo hammer ur debuff/heal works faster&/ its hard to cancle it as meele?
    No.

The stats are the same.

No. HP regen, nor heal skills are modified by your int stat.

is it possible to let a heal cast faster by items or stats or something like that?

is it possible to let a heal cast faster by items or stats or something like that?
    No, there's no bonus for that.

Only the mage skill "Instantly magic" (which has a long cooldown) could be used for this, but it'd only allow two consecutive heals in a row without delay. I also don't recall if that skill can even be used on other players, so...

But yar, there's nothing that'll otherwise speed up cast times.

A transformation scroll makes your heal go a little bit faster. I use it for Forgotten temple to heal faster. I'm not sure about the PK zone transformation scrolls. Normal scrolls can not be used in CZ.

Pls correct me if i'm wrong.

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

1.if u wear lobo hammer ur debuff/heal works faster&/ its hard to cancle it as meele?
    2.also female int priest is better than int male?
    3.and the more int u have the faster u heal?
    1.Bullshit.
    2.only on orc side, female priest's animations are faster.
    3.no your int has nothing to do with ur animation speed.

from the only place where u'll be able to listen the true Minimal

female char cast slightly faster than a male one.
    And that was proved ages ago, on usko, by doing some gg serious tests (talking about mages, regardless of nation)
    About priest, on usko, (my own exp) when i had a bp, it was a female orc; and i've always felt to be able to cast heal faster than when i played as male bp on human side. And when i said that the female orc was faster, lots of people thought i was drunk.Then year after year seem like many of them shared the same experience.

By using a ts, u do not cast a little faster...u are hella faster! [that's why pros go use ts even during invasions :P ]
    then, Never heard about ts-heal combo for a bp? warriors becomes puppies compared to what u can kill with that.

Quote Originally Posted by twostars View Post
    The stats are the same.
    I remember reading a post of you saying that you had lack of Knight Online knowledge , guess you were right , Orc priest female has more stats then male/human in old KO versions , we could make an analogy with Warrior male/Barbarian , tho it got fixed in 18xx (bug remained the same on 15xx versions FYI).

Quote Originally Posted by PendexO View Post
    I remember reading a post of you saying that you had lack of Knight Online knowledge , guess you were right , Orc priest female has more stats then male/human in old KO versions , we could make an analogy with Warrior male/Barbarian , tho it got fixed in 18xx (bug remained the same on 15xx versions FYI).
    I know they did differ (it's come up a lot =p), but I figured he was talking about current KO, so they're the same -- now.

i personaly thing its just myth but i hear that so often that i just had to ask you guys
    Personally I prefer playing female priest and I can tell you why:

It heals slightly faster than the male character - doesn't matter if it's human male or orc male.

I believe it's more important what you are used to, If you are used to playing male priest, you will find it a bit weird playing female. For me, if I have to play a male priest, I get canceled way more when trying to heal, I just don't like it.

About increasing your healing speed, I think that's bs.

Ya i also hear about that faster healing, for lobo, they mean if they got more dex, healing is faster but thats not true.
    For male or female priest, its better to cheoce female because, yes, male slownest heal i tried it many times, and ofc better like female then male xD