Differences between USKO and EUKO?

This is a discussion on Differences between USKO and EUKO? within the Game Questions & Tips forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Recently started playing again now that I actually have a bit of free time. I have pretty much left USKO ...
Page: 1

Default Differences between USKO and EUKO?

Recently started playing again now that I actually have a bit of free time. I have pretty much left USKO and have started at EUKO, and there are some things I have questions about.

1) Anvil seems different. First time I've ever failed an item using a dex enchant scroll...... What exactly are the rates here?
    2) Which zone has the most PK action? DCZ/CZ/RLB?
    3) Why do people charge so much for a Jamadar+8? Low AP for being 1gb+....

Banned Regular Member

1) Anvil seems different. First time I've ever failed an item using a dex enchant scroll...... What exactly are the rates here? -- dnt exactly kno but its not 100% there same goes for add poison/flame/ice and so on.. i think its like 90%?
    2) Which zone has the most PK action? DCZ/CZ/RLB? -- i would say CZ.. i played DCZ it was pretty dead.. RLB must be new because it wasnt out when i left..
    3) Why do people charge so much for a Jamadar+8? Low AP for being 1gb+.... -- and because they dnt make JAM def helms or any piece of armor..the only thing that add def to the JAM is the nameless belt/neck and they dnt add much either so when you take off you IN/IB to defend the JAM then the other dagger can be a +9/+8shard or whatever and do some mad DMG. because the nameless neck.belt doesnt add DD. so its pretty cheap.

and Jamadar+7 is equal to MD+8.. ive tested it.. in a vs. Dual MD+8 vs MD+8/Jamadar+7. your AP is a bit lower but the extra poison dmg it has makes up for it.. so i would guess the Jamadar+8 is probably equal to a shard8? in vs's?
    also my friend i vs'ed.. the dual md+8's hit like 750-900 dmg.. that was spiking him 10x times not counting the fails.. and the md+8/jamadar+7 hit from 650-1000 with 10x Spikes also.. alos the 10 times i spiked him both combo's failed..
    and the "r" on the Jamadar+7 was hitting him 5-15 more dmg sometimes..

BTW if you want? i have a 80/59/4* Rogue account if you want to buy or trade for Cwest igi/igc?
    PM me for more info if your interested?

thanks ^^.
    Also I dont have anything worth while on Cwest. Just a 75 human rogue with +7 shells/+7shard & DV.

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 2
    07-12-2012, 07:17 AM