Daggers.

This is a discussion on Daggers. within the Game Questions & Tips forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; So I currently use a +7 personal dagger, and +7 shard, was wondering if its worth going for a +7 ...
Page: 1

Default Daggers.

So I currently use a +7 personal dagger, and +7 shard, was wondering if its worth going for a +7 DV off hand, Or if i go with a +8 MD and off hand +7 personal?

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Regular Member

i would go for a +8 md and +7 personal bro, better ap and more hp and mp.

Quote Originally Posted by distance04 View Post
    i would go for a +8 md and +7 personal bro, better ap and more hp and mp.
    Thanks, I'm going to go for it, for now up until I can make a +8 shard!

md and personal no doubt. the resistance's the pd gives are overlooked, especially with so much mages running around on the server its nice to have.

I've gotten some mixed emotions on the MD+8, a couple of people have told me that the MD+8 misses a lot. So now I am back to square one and decided to do a DV+7. Someone actually lent me a DV+7 and it increased my attack quite a bit, so bleh... Maybe if I can find cheap DV+0 and upgrade them to +7 it wouldn't be so bad. Or a really cheap +8 to not feel so bad on having it lol..

SuperSin Senior Member JayClaiba's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by mrblue159z View Post
    I've gotten some mixed emotions on the MD+8, a couple of people have told me that the MD+8 misses a lot. So now I am back to square one and decided to do a DV+7. Someone actually lent me a DV+7 and it increased my attack quite a bit, so bleh... Maybe if I can find cheap DV+0 and upgrade them to +7 it wouldn't be so bad. Or a really cheap +8 to not feel so bad on having it lol..
    I'm sure you're aware dv is an off hand wep, capitalizing on the Dex boost staying constant while the ap (of left hand dagger) is halved.

I believe MD+8 is a better goal, but if you upgrade/get a hold of dv+7 I suggest trina the personal to +8. I believe in ya buddy gl

Quote Originally Posted by JayClaiba View Post
    I'm sure you're aware dv is an off hand wep, capitalizing on the Dex boost staying constant while the ap (of left hand dagger) is halved.

I believe MD+8 is a better goal, but if you upgrade/get a hold of dv+7 I suggest trina the personal to +8. I believe in ya buddy gl

You think so? Idk people were saying that it misses a lot. People that owned one and sold after, hmm well now that the prices are going down a bit I may pick on up if not go for a Shard +7 and personal off hand.. So indecisive lol..