Exping guide

This is a discussion on Exping guide within the Game Questions & Tips forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hello, I just came back to KO after a long break, I am playing on Altar but to be honest ...
Page: 1

Question Exping guide

Hello,

I just came back to KO after a long break, I am playing on Altar but to be honest I have to clue how to exp nowadays.
    I am playing as rouge archer, atm lvl 41 and doing el morad quests.

What's the best way to exp? Genie? Premium? Which spots? Can anyone make like a short guide on this? On how to go from lvl 1 to 83 as a rogue archer

Thanks alot.

quests are done quite well actually to allow you to get 60 without any parties. Just do your quests. I know it sucks that most spots are taken by genie farmers but you just gotto find a way. After 60 try to look like you aren't 60(Valkyre helps) and look for a Brahman party. Make sure to have at least 100 exp flashes on you since you have to re-apply those flashes every level. Rest is genie these days.

I mostly did quests til i was 70.

Quote Originally Posted by LifeBasic View Post
    Hello,

I just came back to KO after a long break, I am playing on Altar but to be honest I have to clue how to exp nowadays.
    I am playing as rouge archer, atm lvl 41 and doing el morad quests.

What's the best way to exp? Genie? Premium? Which spots? Can anyone make like a short guide on this? On how to go from lvl 1 to 83 as a rogue archer

Thanks alot.
    As people above have said, quests are a good way to get to 60 solo. Once you're there, EXP premium with EXP flashes work a treat if you can set up genie at Paramun. You can easily get to 70+ quite quickly and with minimum effort that way. 80+ Starts to become a grind, so better to look for Titan instead, just be careful as archer if your a little fragile though.

So EXP Premium is a must or you can do it without it? (in a reasonable timeframe)

Also what are EXP flashes? (sorry I don't play this game for like 10 years lol)

well i really advise you to buy exp prem and use flashes, u can get lvl 80 on a week with this!!

exp valks/wingz will help alot!!

and genie is a must becuase all server is farmin atm!!!

Exp flashes are like potions, you can increase your exp gained by up to 80% at a time (20% each flash, max 4 at a time) you can only use them with EXP Premium though

Quest system is very good onlz need find a party , CZ xp not so popular nowday, Daily qeust are also good,