f WarrioWhat would KO be like if warrior Passion build was fixed?

This is a discussion on f WarrioWhat would KO be like if warrior Passion build was fixed? within the Game Questions & Tips forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Just pondering about how KO would be if confusion didnt clear Battle cry for passion warriors. Do you guys think ...
Page: 1

Default f WarrioWhat would KO be like if warrior Passion build was fixed?

Just pondering about how KO would be if confusion didnt clear Battle cry for passion warriors. Do you guys think many warriors would go passion build?, if so would assasin class require a lot more skill (meaning using all skills differently instead of using critical then highest AP to lowest) I say this because as a passion warrior in the past i used HP regen skill, and once sin uses all his high AP skills i use the skill that drops 300 AC and gives a butt load of AP usually the sin gets raped. But then again warriors become more vulnerable so it would open a window for all classes to kill warriors easier.

Opinions maybe what you guys feel about it would it be fair, unfair, awesome?

Step asid noob i got this Senior Member diablos13us's Avatar

extremely fair confusion is bug abuse

thisischikorita

ye warriors are hard to kill already, leave it the way it is

High geared passion warriors are pretty hard to tank if there was no way to neutralize them. Let's say there is a party with scrolled 2x duffers and 4x badass-geared passion warriors. Who is supposed to tank that? I'd say most of 83 warriors'd go to passion build if the confusion no longer stopped them to attack with Cry Echo+Battle Cry. So yea, am not saying that it's right to use confusion skill to piss off a passion warrior but even a regular geared hell blade warrior is powerfull enough to tear duffed targets apart.

i would lvl to 83 in an instant if that happens

i dont mind about the confusion i just atleast want to know how it feels to have shock stun as i havent been able to use shock stun being gone for too long from the game.

yea i would definitely reskill back to passion build if they fixed the confusion thing lol
    and they should fix shock stun too XD would be fkn awesome

Banned Senior Member

Confusion removing passion buffs isn't a bug , it's the whole point of this skill.

Quote Originally Posted by coolboyp2 View Post
    Confusion removing passion buffs isn't a bug , it's the whole point of this skill.
    From KOK
    15ConfusionDecrease your enemy's Magic Power by 30.

I am quite sure magic power and battle cry have nothing to do with each other... and a lvl 15 skill removing a lvl 83 skill? Confusion removing battle cry is a bug

yeah lvl 15 skill for a lvl 83 skill thats not fair at all...but id rather have shockstun

i would definetly go passion!!! they should fix it bring some variety back to the warrior class!!!