another cypher ring question

This is a discussion on another cypher ring question within the Game Questions & Tips forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Before anyone bitches, i had a browse through the other topics and couldnt find the information i needed. Basically i ...
Page: 1

Default another cypher ring question

Before anyone bitches, i had a browse through the other topics and couldnt find the information i needed. Basically i have the KC to buy a CSS, and they are asking for my transaction ID's. Problem is i changed the email on my knightonline account some time ago and dont have access to these. Has anyone had the same problem, or any success with gamerfirst in resolving such a problem? Basically if i cant do this i will have to put my new char on another account thus loosing a full set of rogue krowaz + 7

how would you put your character on a new account if that is your problem in the first place maybe i misread that.... over and over.

anyway, sounds like you're fucked. i've had a similar issue, if you dont know the information you wont be able to CR it or sell it as an account because you just admitted to not knowing all the account info.

You could buy four or five of the 400 KC esn codes from playspan. Use those to buy knight cash in the power up store (maybe use one or two a day). It might take a few days but it should eventually ask you for those codes during the check out/ account verification process.

I had to do this a few weeks ago because the click and buy codes were bugged and it kept saying fail.

That's asssuming you have $20 - $25 bucks to buy four or five esn codes with.

if you get the validation wrong and wait 24 hours does it ask you for a new set of codes?

Quote Originally Posted by KOnewb1984 View Post
    if you get the validation wrong and wait 24 hours does it ask you for a new set of codes?
    jajajaja i got them wrong like 5 or 6 times before it finally asked me for two esn codes and then it accepted my codes. four or five times it asked me for one esn and one click and buy code but click and buy was bugged. You just have to wait 24 hours after wrong code.

So basically if i spend a few bucks on a few different KC purchases via esn codes i can negate the older clicknbuy ones buy getting them wrong and waiting a few days for it to reset?

Quote Originally Posted by Painf00l View Post
    So basically if i spend a few bucks on a few different KC purchases via esn codes i can negate the older clicknbuy ones buy getting them wrong and waiting a few days for it to reset?
    ^^^ All I can tell you is this worked for me about a month ago. I have almost four years of purchase history, mostly with click and buy, but after about a week of trying it finally asked me for a couple of the more recent esn codes.

At the time I was pissed at KOL because click and buy was bugged and would not let me buy a cypher ring. I decided I was never going to use click and buy again and I would just start using Playspan esn codes since the price is the same. Anyway Click and Buy has been triggering false alerts on my credit card for a long time and I always have to call and have it unlocked which is a pain in the ass. Makes me wonder how legitimate Click and Buy is since Citibank credit cards doesn't seem to like them much.

I hope KOL figures out a better way to control any abuse of these rings since the current verification method is causing a lot of problems for legitimate account owners.

Good Luck

Yea well click and buy blocked my account because apparently i entered in the wrong date of birth. I may have but any emails ive sent even calls they just havent responded too. So i said fuck them and started using shattered crystal. Playspan fucked me around as well. I just want to get a damn cypher ring and move my 80 sin off the account to replace with an 83 i bought ingame in a cypher ring. Plus i paid all this money to get like 5 k KC and would fucking be pretty angry if i cant use it for that. Thanks for replies so far i will update if i get any news.