Few mage questions

This is a discussion on Few mage questions within the Game Questions & Tips forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hi guys i have few questions about mage build on 83 level. First one, does candy staff still drop? IF ...
Page: 1

Default Few mage questions

Hi guys i have few questions about mage build on 83 level.

First one, does candy staff still drop? IF yes, where can i get it and how often (roughly) does that drop? Well basically all info about this candy bs, more about upgrading etc..

Second one, which build should I choose for CZ at carnac west. Currently I´m flame mage, and I will probably continue so. I guess only krowaz makes sence, but how many points in MP?

Thrid one, could some1 describe me support build for this kind of mage, Im not that rich to get CS +0 soon, so what other solutions are possible?

Fourth one, what abour rings etc. am i correct that dual element rings +1/2/3 (fr,shio,imir) are the best? For necklace is it like IN +3/2/1 > ep +3> in0? and for belt gb +3/2/1 > IB > gb? and earrings lkp +3 + sse +3?

Thanks for all your help

candy still drop from all golems stone golem the best
    you can up your candy normaly like revers item but if you get +26, you can easy stay with him.

If you want fl support you can make stats for Gab ada+7 or some outer shield, CS+0 its for attackers mage if you want atacker mage + sometims support you need Iron set and dd helmet and some shield ss+0 + shield with dd (if thers on cw)
    yes fr+3 its best for you, about belt glass or Ib if you have money can be+2/3 about necklace maybe IN + ep+2?
    lkp+3 and sse+3 if thers lot mags if much mele i think dual sse+3

Does the candy staff drop in CZ at sg? and at what + does that drop? and what do you mean by IN+EP2?

up..................

Quote Originally Posted by Chopy-Spyr View Post
    Does the candy staff drop in CZ at sg? and at what + does that drop? and what do you mean by IN+EP2?
    yep, had candy +6 rev upg staff drop to me at cz golems, so it does there as well. I would assume that golems can drop candy at any + (6/16/26).

IN = iron neck, EP2 = elemental pendant +2, prob he means switching with these 2 in pk depending on situation (IN vs ton of melee, EP2 vs more mages/less melees).

Thx for your reply, and I´m glad that candy even drops, cuz im farming there like a beast and still nothing... btw which build would you recommend me? I´m trully lost in all the possibilities (full mp or 230/200mp/ full hp/ support shit etc.)...

Hello !

Answer for your questions : yep candy still drop from eslant/ cz golems cz aof and from Monster Stonies.
    'm playing in cw so lets get +7/8 krowaz sett lower dont make sense in pk. go for 160 int ( krowaz armors ) 255 mp and others for hp.

If u want to be a half support mage u should get adamant +7 but for that u need to get 91 points in str. On shields the best Gab > cs > ss
    If u want to be fully supporter u need 2 get rol/ lego band for rings, IN the highest what u can get , SSE/lkp , glass belt, and make your stats for krowaz sett +7/8 and for gab +7/8 then the others for hp

Elemental rings are the best but as i said if u want to be fully supporter the best choice is lego/rol. If u dont want then elemental ofc for flame ring 3/2/1 Glass belt is better then IB for mage i think and LKP/SSE is good combo

U can find a lot of ppl who selling candy 16/26 's and not that expensive

BUt the candy is not tradeble, am i right?

U can trade it with Cyperh Ring

yea i know, but already got my mage 83 and all side chars full ://

Are u orc or human?

Human, why does that matter?

Coz 'm orc and wanted to farm another candy's but alone its booring