Few questions about USKO 'leveling' in comparison to EUKO

This is a discussion on Few questions about USKO 'leveling' in comparison to EUKO within the Game Questions & Tips forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hey guys, It has been a long time since I played (leveled) in USKO, mainly been playing EUKO. Now I ...
Page: 1

Default Few questions about USKO 'leveling' in comparison to EUKO

Hey guys,

It has been a long time since I played (leveled) in USKO, mainly been playing EUKO.

Now I have a few questions about the leveling part of USKO in comparison with EUKO.

1 Is the Exp prem really 300% + 80%(flash) till 80, or is that a typo?. In EUKO the same EXP prem is 40% + 80%
    2 Are there Quest armors (shells) like in EUKO, which are slightly better then chitins +7.
    3 Is there still an Exp cut on lvl 61?, I believe in EUKO it's only on 80+
    4 Does USKO still have normal cz bosses?, or are the bosses just as strong as in EUKO?

I know some of the questions above weren't at USKO at first, but maybe things changed when NTTgame took over.

Thanks in advance

Cheers

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by dark_warrior_13 View Post
    Hey guys,

It has been a long time since I played (leveled) in USKO, mainly been playing EUKO.

Now I have a few questions about the leveling part of USKO in comparison with EUKO.

1 Is the Exp prem really 300% + 80%(flash) till 80, or is that a typo?. In EUKO the same EXP prem is 40% + 80%
    2 Are there Quest armors (shells) like in EUKO, which are slightly better then chitins +7.
    3 Is there still an Exp cut on lvl 61?, I believe in EUKO it's only on 80+
    4 Does USKO still have normal cz bosses?, or are the bosses just as strong as in EUKO?

I know some of the questions above weren't at USKO at first, but maybe things changed when NTTgame took over.

Thanks in advance

Cheers
    Answers:
    1) From what I know, it's not a typo. (Should take approx 1 week and a half or less to 80 if you hardcore)
    2) Since the last update, both games are the same quests wise.
    3) XP cut is on 80+, like EUKO.
    4) Bosses are the same as EUKO, in both CZ and Eslant.

Quote Originally Posted by coolboyp2 View Post
    Answers:
    1) From what I know, it's not a typo. (Should take approx 1 week and a half or less to 80 if you hardcore)
    2) Since the last update, both games are the same quests wise.
    3) XP cut is on 80+, like EUKO.
    4) Bosses are the same as EUKO, in both CZ and Eslant.
    Ah ok, ty for the info. Should be some crazy fast leveling to 80 then, especially with the use of genie xD

Edit: Can anyone clarify that there are or aren't quest shells (60 and 70 ones) on USKO?, I tried pm-ing 2 people on Helios and they said there are no quest shells.
    Also in mora there seem to be quite some ppl with FP's.
    Last edited by dark_warrior_13; 10-20-2012 at 10:51 AM.