FOV +1 vs ROC +0 | II +9 vs HB +8

This is a discussion on FOV +1 vs ROC +0 | II +9 vs HB +8 within the Game Questions & Tips forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; As topic says.. my opinion is that the FOVERIN +1 is better than the roc +0.. about the weps.. i ...
Page: 1

Default FOV +1 vs ROC +0 | II +9 vs HB +8

As topic says..

my opinion is that the FOVERIN +1 is better than the roc +0..

about the weps.. i really dunno.. please help me!

anyone????

In the case of fov +1 vs roc, it really depends on what serveryou are playing and what zone (cz, rlb,, the foverin has 14 more def but less resistances (if you have alotta fire mages where you play, the roc would benefit you more, specially if your a warrior)

HB8 vs ii9 if your a bp hb8 wins no problem because the gain in mana from 20 int bonus is definetely worth it. Now for warrior its a little harder, with the hb8 ur R attack will do more while your skill will do less than the II, its kind of a hard toss up since your r attacks are going to be higher makes the hb8 do nearly the same dmg as II (with no dbs) If your a warrior id still opt for the II9 just because most likely your running with a db and you will hit harder on debuffed players with the II,

hope that helps

-Chad

If you can afford buying an II+9, then I would recommend looking into buying a hell breaker +8 rev.

Banned for scamming.

Quote Originally Posted by Noct View Post
    If you can afford buying an II+9, then I would recommend looking into buying a hell breaker +8 rev.
    Why do people always say this? Where are hellbreaker's +8 that prevalent? I guess everyone has one on you guys server. IT'S NOT THAT COMMON.

Quote Originally Posted by Mayflower View Post
    Why do people always say this? Where are hellbreaker's +8 that prevalent? I guess everyone has one on you guys server. IT'S NOT THAT COMMON.
    In case you didn't notice i said Hell breaker +8 rev, not hell breaker +8.

And if you are still wondering why hb+8 rev, its coz hb+8 rev is more comparable to ii+9 in terms of ap. Comparing ii+9 to hb+8 (non-rev) is stupid imo.....one is clearly better than the other; don't really need an explanation there. II+9 is way more expensive than an hb+8 for a reason.

Now if you compare II+9 to HB+8 rev, thats more of a fair comparison. They are comparable in ap and in terms of price. I never said HB+8 rev is common or that everyone on the server has one.

Banned Senior Member

In case you didn't notice i said Hell breaker +8 rev, not hell breaker +8.

And if you are still wondering why hb+8 rev, its coz hb+8 rev is more comparable to ii+9 in terms of ap. Comparing ii+9 to hb+8 (non-rev) is stupid imo.....one is clearly better than the other; don't really need an explanation there. II+9 is way more expensive than an hb+8 for a reason.

Now if you compare II+9 to HB+8 rev, thats more of a fair comparison. They are comparable in ap and in terms of price. I never said HB+8 rev is common or that everyone on the server has one.
    why are u comparing it thats just full tard. i haven't even seen one rev+8 on olympia. pff.

II +9 , Fov +1

Quote Originally Posted by FuriousKo View Post
    why are u comparing it thats just full tard. i haven't even seen one rev+8 on olympia. pff.
    I am comparing it because NeverSurrender was comparing II+9 to HB+8 (which doesnt make any sense). HB+8 rev vs II+9 is just simply a fairer comparison.
    Maybe you should read the initial post again. NeverSurrender never mentioned he played Olympia and I dont know him personally so wouldnt know what server he plays. I was speaking in more of a general sense based on stats and potential prices. And I will repeat myself again i guess......I never said HB+8 rev is common or that everyone on the server has one.

Btw Olympia isnt the only server out there.....Just thought you should know