Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By riseup
  • 1 Post By regiss

Full MP mage including acc.

This is a discussion on Full MP mage including acc. within the Game Questions & Tips forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Since MP works in PvP nowadays I was wondering if someone experimented a bit with it. I wonder how much ...
Page: 1

Default Full MP mage including acc.

Since MP works in PvP nowadays I was wondering if someone experimented a bit with it.
    I wonder how much damage I can do with paper build + all acc. MP aswell. Except for rings ( FR +3 )

Maybe someone can give me some estimates on how much MP gives how much more damage on average players?

u wanna get 1 hitted xd?
    ilovemyko1 likes this.

If you wanna do dmg but at the same time not be 1 hit like he said stat 160 int and rest mp, paper build on mage is useless except for hackers and full support mage in dcz.

When the candy canes dropped in usko i tried to do this on a mage I started just for that weapon. I just wanted to max dmg as much as I could to compare to my beloved archer, to see which could just hit the hardest.

Unfortunately I only got to 58 while I could barely take out a golem, and that was with MP armors, stats for staff + armors then rest mp, and all MP uniques. I would have liked to try top end gear but I could only use +0 uniques, and +7 armors, I think I hit golem max for 2500 dmg with incineration or something. Maybe someone can try, i want to know x)

what im reaching with:

- dual fr +3
    - aztec gold fulitol +8
    - 255 mp +104 from items:

Quote Originally Posted by regiss View Post
    what im reaching with:

- dual fr +3
    - aztec gold fulitol +8

I suppose you would know, but that doesn't affect your dmg against people :P

Genius Senior Member ExclusiveBastard's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kallop View Post

some people say it does in USKO (NOW)

Quote Originally Posted by regiss View Post
    what im reaching with:

- dual fr +3
    - aztec gold fulitol +8

Thanks, if I had the same staff I could compare it more easy :d But Im hitting like 1200 ish with scorching +7, FR+3 and around 255 MP total

Quote Originally Posted by Kallop View Post
    It does.

Quote Originally Posted by MsNeverdark View Post
    Thanks, if I had the same staff I could compare it more easy :d But Im hitting like 1200 ish with scorching +7, FR+3 and around 255 MP total

It does.
    im sure i could reach around 2k with MP krowaz parts, but it dosent worth that, 2 big HP waste.

Quote Originally Posted by ExclusiveBastard View Post
    some people say it does in USKO (NOW)
    thats a FACT since a year.

Still wondering what class has the highest scaling damage on range. Do you know if the flame damage on the fire rings scale harder than say an agate ring with like 30 mp? Is staff AP calculated on the single target nukes? Because I wonder if 4-5 full MP mages (best possible dmg items, no regard for ac/hp/etc) would be able to nuke a krowas warrior or a priest, much like archers try to powershot a single target target.

Quote Originally Posted by Goathorns View Post
    Still wondering what class has the highest scaling damage on range. Do you know if the flame damage on the fire rings scale harder than say an agate ring with like 30 mp? Is staff AP calculated on the single target nukes? Because I wonder if 4-5 full MP mages (best possible dmg items, no regard for ac/hp/etc) would be able to nuke a krowas warrior or a priest, much like archers try to powershot a single target target.
    flame rings >> any MP rings, since flame ring got +12 MP and flame dmg that increase alot dmg at all. Also would be hard to get down warriors since most of them got at least 150 base fire ress.
    SaintKnight likes this.

As I found that much mage in a topic, I wanna ask you mage pros something. In dcz how much staff damage a flame mage can deal with dual +3 flame rings, dual agathe +3, Ep +3 and +9 hell blood?

500-600 max depends of ressistancec of opponent

O_o Senior Member

^ with staff. Pillar can get to 700-800.

All Server not same