Krowaz vs Chitin

This is a discussion on Krowaz vs Chitin within the Game Questions & Tips forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hello all, I prob have a noob question, tried to find the answer here but I couldn't, so. Im wondering ...
Page: 1

Default Krowaz vs Chitin

Hello all,

I prob have a noob question, tried to find the answer here but I couldn't, so.

Im wondering why some ppl use 4x krowaz +7 and chitin pauld+9, others use helmet + gloves chitin +9 and 3x kro+7 and others use just full krowaz or chitin.

Ik that depends on how much $$ they've to use but, can someone say the difference between each setup and tell what's the better and why?

I'd appreciate that, thanks in advance.

Peace

Will find the answer by checking the number of parts you need to get all the set bonuses.

Little archer Senior Member

pauldron pads and boots gives you 15 dex bonus (same as having the entire set)

other people mix +9 parts at random for no reason. I assume the overall dex set bonus remains unchanged or is still in positive numbers (from the extra 7 dex bonus compared to what other krowaz +7 parts give)

I always thought they did it primarily for looks . But its true as razor said. Depending on what krowaz piece you have, you will obtain variation in bonuses such as hp, str, health and resistances.

Check this site KO Bugda you can check parts of krowazes and you will see what they give. Krowaz pauldron, pads and boots gives you max dex from it. So with chitins you got more ap. If you have 4 pieces and only pauldron from chitin, you get again max dex, but also much more hp and other bonuses. Just less ap

For rogue I think chitin pauldron +9 and 4x krowaz is good cuz you only losing 100hp and 400mp for 6 more dex !

Banned