Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

A Fun Weapon/Effect Change Guide

This is a discussion on A Fun Weapon/Effect Change Guide within the Game Questions & Tips forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; No problem =)...
Page: 2

No problem =)

Leviatan

dude really great!, u can change minor too right? to something really cool =p, i would apreciate if you change Hellblade for Howlingsword, minor for something cool, novas and mage skills for nothing =p, and heals for nothing too, also i would liked this aureas!, can you post here? thanks

Modifiying ANY game file can lead to a ban and account termination. So use with descretion. Will you get banned for changing effects probably not, but it still is against the TOS.

Knight Online World – Free to Play Online Fantasy MMORPG & Massive PVP Multiplayer Game – Gamers First

Yes it is against terms of service, but as noted your changing effects that only has to do with your client giving you no gain what so ever. Mostly for kool looks or performance.
    Anyway yea i'll work on your request leviatan.

The One And Only Senior Member

thanks
    10chars

Android Man Senior Member E Mon's Avatar

Thx for helpful guide

Really need help on changin lightning 72 blade to the lowlevel one (42 i think, too lazy to look:P), helps me combo heaps when i see the skill coming down, if you could pm me a runthrough or modify it yourself would be greatly appreciated

i saw one in a private server like abstract lines around you while using heal group
    u can get it?

Quote Originally Posted by MaYoR View Post
    i saw one in a private server like abstract lines around you while using heal group
    u can get it?
    Yea what lvl skill and what class is it? I can see if I can find it for you.

Hey guys,

Sorry I have been away for school i'm gonna be sending out pms to the people who requested some effect changes, and I am open to request's again so if you want a certain effect changed post here or pm me.

Hey matrix could you give me a file to make my Bow's look like Green Flames? and I need couple more things Ill tell you later

Hey matrix could you give me a file to make my Bow's look like Green Flames? and I need couple more things Ill tell you later
    Yea man I just need to know what bow like an Iron Bow or Horn Crossbow Etc.... (Or both)

Also you still want the actual bow there right just having a Green glow insted of whatever glow it currently has?

Yeah I need both bow's to glow green, but they dont glow atm I have a +6 and +7 gonna upgrade both later on

does anyone know how to delete the guard summon from the mages so i wouldnt see them

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12