G1 Credits to Knight Cash

This is a discussion on G1 Credits to Knight Cash within the Game Questions & Tips forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Oh boy, OK, so I feel really stupid right now. I went out and bought a $20 UGC and went ...
Page: 1

Unlimited

Default G1 Credits to Knight Cash

Oh boy, OK, so I feel really stupid right now.
    I went out and bought a $20 UGC and went to the G1 marketplace. Entered the pin and of course, five minutes later, I find out that I can't use G1 credits for Knight Cash. Why is this not on the front page or at least a warning put up that says "Please note that G1 credits can not be converted to Knight Cash etc etc"

I sent in a ticket but I feel like there's no hope.
    Should I just go back out to Walmart and buy another $20 card while I wait for the inevitable "Sorry, we can do nothing for you, but please do spend your $20 on other games you don't play"?

Has anyone actually had this problem before and it got resolved where you got your money back or got a new pin?

Quote Originally Posted by Unlimited View Post
    Oh boy, OK, so I feel really stupid right now.
    I went out and bought a $20 UGC and went to the G1 marketplace. Entered the pin and of course, five minutes later, I find out that I can't use G1 credits for Knight Cash. Why is this not on the front page or at least a warning put up that says "Please note that G1 credits can not be converted to Knight Cash etc etc"

I sent in a ticket but I feel like there's no hope.
    Should I just go back out to Walmart and buy another $20 card while I wait for the inevitable "Sorry, we can do nothing for you, but please do spend your $20 on other games you don't play"?

Has anyone actually had this problem before and it got resolved where you got your money back or got a new pin?

I had the same problem as you! You just have to wait for a nice guy that exchange ur G1 points for KC.

Good luck bro

write to support and they will refund g1

Quote Originally Posted by Glory123 View Post
    write to support and they will refund g1

Care because they just do that one time! If you make the same mistake later they won't exchange

Unlimited

Stewie, how did you write your letter?
    I wrote them back a second time, but I was fairly aggressive with it and they escalated my ticket.

How long did you have to wait?