Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Gab's Adament & Gab's Blessing

This is a discussion on Gab's Adament & Gab's Blessing within the Game Questions & Tips forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; [u] unable to POT during the immunity, you are still able to get heals/buffed/tp'd/minored/wolfed all the usuall.[/list]That's all that has ...
Page: 1

[u]unable to POT during the immunity, you are still able to get heals/buffed/tp'd/minored/wolfed all the usuall.[/list]That's all that has been said about the Gab's Adament..personally I like the sounds of the Blessing better, more all-rounded

If anyone else has anything to add/change/remove/correct please feel free to leave a comment, i'm trying to work out what exactaly each shield does

Also selling a Gab's Blessing +7 on C-West :P http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index....owtopic=282520

RegardzZz System.

gab's Adamant makes you untouchable from normal attacks, so all R hits, attack skills (Helis, Spike, Hell Blade, etc) and, if Im not mistaken, also from mages' staff attacks...

gab's Adamant makes you untouchable from normal attacks, so all R hits, attack skills (Helis, Spike, Hell Blade, etc) and, if Im not mistaken, also from mages' staff attacks...[/b]
    Umm, Adamant probably blocks the R hit part of the staff attack, but there should be no way in hell that it blocks the elemental damage from the skill.

Umm, Adamant probably blocks the R hit part of the staff attack, but there should be no way in hell that it blocks the elemental damage from the skill.[/b]
    well, when the skill activates I can't attack with staff as well on a mage...

well, when the skill activates I can't attack with staff as well on a mage...[/b]

Well in theroy, without an r attack on a mages blade it can't select a target to cast the blade on..but that might just be me, we need to test this stuff

Umm, Adamant probably blocks the R hit part of the staff attack, but there should be no way in hell that it blocks the elemental damage from the skill.[/b]
    Confirmed, it doesn't block the elemental damage from staff attacks. Also with Adament, you can't pot, be individually debuffed or be minored.

This means you need to be aoe debuffed (torment, subside), or party healed. Wait for JDizzle to get in here and hopefully he'll post the details of his Adament shield.

Brutorious

the blessing also activates if meele attks u but they can stil can attk u but i dont know about the elemental dmg from weapons. The activation for me wasnt as useful for me as the adamant is for my frend jdizzle.

Haveyouseenmybeartibbers? Senior Member JDizzle's Avatar

gabs blessing you CAN pot when it activates, adament you CANNOT.

also we found with blessing, that it activates when MELEES attack you ~~ so it can help to an extent, but if your going up against a mage party only the R attacks have the ability to make it activate

adament makes you invulnerable to melee attacks, like you said, you cannot HP or MP pot, OR individually HEAL or CURE yourself.

you CAN party heal/ party cure/ DEBUFF all, but as long as you have mana in reserve.

you CAN be attacked by towers when this activates, which sucks ( i died to towers one time this way lol...) but in the overall % of activation, i do agree its around 10% in activation rate, which activates consistently.

people can argue which is better, because you can pot with blessing compared to not being able to pot with adament.

but its hilarious when my sheild activates and i have aroudn 6 people trying 2 hit me, and then i get tped out. which when it is ACTIVATED, you can be tped out which is very helpful.

overall, i still would take the adament just because melees that wait to continue attacking me = more damage for the party to deal to their priest

Banned

systemmmmOooo hello.

can i turn the effekt off if i get a +7 shield if i want to ?

Banned Senior Member

your the palan from swe?

Banned

yes its me who played whit you on ronark the one and only !

Haveyouseenmybeartibbers? Senior Member JDizzle's Avatar

lol no you cannot turn the ability off, im not sure really if you can click it off in the upper right hand corner..., but i doubt it, its like a "debuff" so to say.

I just tested out me new Gab shield on me mage, You can use skills wen the curse is activated.

Maybe it is diff on priest

I just tested out me new Gab shield on me mage, You can use skills wen the curse is activated.

Maybe it is diff on priest [/b]
    Is it a Gab's adament +7?

If so, can you use mana shield, absolute power, fire armor, hp pot, mp pot? Or is it only attack skills you can use?

Is it a Gab's adament +7?

If so, can you use mana shield, absolute power, fire armor, hp pot, mp pot? Or is it only attack skills you can use?[/b]
    Well im a light mage, i could use hp pots and blink, I quess i can use all skills

And yes it was Gab Adam +7.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast