Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Gab's Adament & Gab's Blessing

This is a discussion on Gab's Adament & Gab's Blessing within the Game Questions & Tips forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I would take the Adament+7 because ofc there is going to be more melees over mages. so overall its gonna ...
Page: 2

I would take the Adament+7 because ofc there is going to be more melees over mages. so overall its gonna be more helpful. Having both would be nice though. :P
    My cousin has the Adament+7 and I cant count how many times the adament skill saved his priest ass, as with blessing skill activates you still can get attacked.

also I noticed that you put

Towers - (ardream/ronark land base/ronark land)

I think its a 70+ shield so dcz and rlb should not be there.

gabs blessing you CAN pot when it activates, adament you CANNOT.

also we found with blessing, that it activates when MELEES attack you ~~ so it can help to an extent, but if your going up against a mage party only the R attacks have the ability to make it activate[/b]
    I found that dot damage acually activated the shield in the testing lastnite!

you CAN be attacked by towers when this activates, which sucks ( i died to towers one time this way lol...) but in the overall % of activation, i do agree its around 10% in activation rate, which activates consistently.[/b]
    Ouch man that must have sucked haha, I was tanking it hardcore, blinked into the middle tower then back out lol

systemmmmOooo hello.

can i turn the effekt off if i get a +7 shield if i want to ?[/b]
    Hahaha no you can't Palan, unless you leave the shield at +6, even then it still has alot of resistances and ac, but +7 or go home :P

I just tested out me new Gab shield on me mage, You can use skills wen the curse is activated.

Maybe it is diff on priest [/b]
    You can use all skills as usual, just skills that involve healing/buffing/minoring yourself cannot be done, tested and working self skills on a mage have proven to be sucessfull; ice armor, absolute power, ice barrier, instantaly magic

I would take the Adament+7 because ofc there is going to be more melees over mages. so overall its gonna be more helpful. Having both would be nice though. :P[/b]
    Well the amounts of melee to mages vary in each server and it seems in my server (C-west) their is a large amount of mages with vastly greater gear than melee's So K2 acually thought this sheild through by making 2 versions

also I noticed that you put

Towers - (ardream/ronark land base/ronark land)

I think its a 70+ shield so dcz and rlb should not be there.[/b]
    Hahaha yeah, i'm just generalizing so you get the point of "towers"

Great input guys lets keep getting information and opinions on these insane sheilds!

RegardzZz System.

Kinda usefull. i think adament kicks blessings butt

Turns out you can't pot with the blessing eaither

F-ck Yeah Senior Member evilstevil's Avatar

i have a gab blessing...
    the part when shield activate is mostly the part when i die quite fast ( supportmage )
    in most clanbattles i have 3 a 4 80 + warriors on my ass non - stop attacking me
    i see that purple thing alot but i thauth it came from the warriors cursed weapons because i couldent pot
    i had dread shield +7 before and i must say gab is an amazing shield
    it feels like iam 2 times harder to kill
    too bad the special skill breaking my balls <_<

GummyBear

Yeah that seems to be the downfall of Gabs blessing, if you&#39;re tanking a party and it skill goes, i dought theres much you can do.

Also when you say 10-15% to activite does that mean every time you get hit there is a 10-15%?

If this is confirmed, and accurate, I&#39;ll post it on www.kingofknight.com site somewhere.

Also finding out all details of other stuff on the weapons too would be nice.

i have a gab blessing...
    the part when shield activate is mostly the part when i die quite fast ( supportmage )
    in most clanbattles i have 3 a 4 80 + warriors on my ass non - stop attacking me
    i see that purple thing alot but i thauth it came from the warriors cursed weapons because i couldent pot
    i had dread shield +7 before and i must say gab is an amazing shield
    it feels like iam 2 times harder to kill
    too bad the special skill breaking my balls <_<[/b]
    The skill is truely useless when in a melee fight, but then again when your holding an Adament against mages it would be the same situation, I suppose they have balanced the ability out to an extent that it isn&#39;t "too overpowered"

RegardzZz System.

If this is confirmed, and accurate, I&#39;ll post it on www.kingofknight.com site somewhere.

Also finding out all details of other stuff on the weapons too would be nice.[/b]
    As you can see we are still getting input from users about their experiences and discoveries on the Gab&#39;s, the list that is currentaly avalible is simply proven facts about the Gab&#39;s so far. It&#39;s a work in progress and we may find all weapons abilities soon to come

RegardzZz System.

airlord

Guys need your opinion about pers. shield+7 vs gab`s adamant+7

Have ps and want to buy gab

Priest_gabber

Have ps and want to buy gab[/b]
    Gabs: 284 ac 25 dd 31 weapon defens to the rest, 30 lr gr fr + the special effect --- VS PS: 7 hp 224 ac 38 SD CD SD AD 14 lr fr gr.

so its chosing between 60 ac 16 lr gr fr 25 dd + effect---- vs---- 7 hp 7 SD CD SD AD. Easy choice for me =P
    Gabs all the way

Gabs own. Easy to get, cheaper then CS awesome shield.

Da Camel Senior Member Killing spree's Avatar

I would take the adamant above the blessing for sure:
    Friend of me has a adamant, and said that even tho you CAN&#39;T pot when you have the curse enabled, it saved him allot of time

Hope to get a adamant soon, then I&#39;ll do my tests aswell

Have ps and want to buy gab[/b]
    gab

airlord

Thx guys

Havoc

i don&#39;t like the no pot stuff , personally i would rather have a dreadshield looks more badass

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast