gaming mouse use in ko

This is a discussion on gaming mouse use in ko within the Game Questions & Tips forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; hi, has anyone figured out if and or how would it be possible..? have like 8 extra buttons to use ...
Page: 1

Lightbulb gaming mouse use in ko

hi, has anyone figured out if and or how would it be possible..?
    have like 8 extra buttons to use
    would like to have like cure curse and manapot under buttons

ty in advance

Quote Originally Posted by sitaratas View Post
    hi, has anyone figured out if and or how would it be possible..?
    have like 8 extra buttons to use
    would like to have like cure curse and manapot under buttons

ty in advance

yeah I always wondered what is a good gaming mouse for rogues . One that can let u minor pot atackk at the same time ??? XD is it posible at all?

this mouse is beast. You can even make macros like pedal (but that is illegal and can trigger ban)

wow that looks sick as does it work on KO though? you tried it?

lol thats a crazy mouse. I'm wondering too if it's usable with ko. It would give that person a huge advantage over others if it were compatible.

Yes it's works with EUKO at least (bought it after quiting USKO so not sure if it works there too). However I'd not suggest to use that macro-side while playing since "hardware macro" can get you banned (according to futility)
    Last edited by MegaBerry; 11-27-2011 at 12:00 AM.

Banned Regular Member

Red face

Quote Originally Posted by MegaBerry View Post
    Yes it's works with EUKO at least (bought it after quiting USKO so not sure if it works there too). However I'd not suggest to use that macro-side while playing since "hardware macro" can get you banned (according to futility)
    ^Whats a Hardware Macro ? / the difference between a ''macro side '' ?

On topic : I have tried more then 8 - 10 mice untill now except the mouse you're talking about . The mouse , I guess , You're talking about is the Razer Nagga (Has 10 possible macro options not including the main buttons u use such as right , left weel mouse 5 mouse 4 etc ..)
    the Razer nagga can be used in every single game including knightonline , you can work out the macro threw the drivers and setup timing for each step u put ( lets say combo so 2 r r u need to know the right time steps) .
    Same with other mice that is abit NEWER than old gaming mouse atleast ( old such as : mx 518 , g5 , and some optical shits logitech ...) , the only dis-advantage u got with a normal mouse that has macros is that you have to disable a MAIN button of the mouse (right , left click etc ...) to put it as a macro .

You can use the macro as minoring , comboing , potting , lightfeet , everything .

infectedknit

That is considered a hack, since it gives an unfair advantage. Hardware macros aren't allowed.

wow thats what i was looking for, thanks! , and dunno if using the "hardware macro" is bannable since admins can't know if ur using it (like softwares) , same like pedal, but it's not what ppl shud do cuz it gives a clearly unfair advantage . It's illegal but not bannable(at least in usko from what i heard), dunno about euko tho.