Genie setup on int priest

This is a discussion on Genie setup on int priest within the Game Questions & Tips forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hello. i cant find it on google so how to setup genie on int priest i mean malice and torment. ...
Page: 1

Default Genie setup on int priest

Hello. i cant find it on google so how to setup genie on int priest i mean malice and torment. when i put to attack she use malice and come to mob R him. I dont want to attack how to do it?

I am Timmeh Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jurky View Post
    Hello. i cant find it on google so how to setup genie on int priest i mean malice and torment. when i put to attack she use malice and come to mob R him. I dont want to attack how to do it?
    Turn attack mode off in the attack settings

if he turns attack off genie will not use dbuffs. U cannot use torment on genie (well generally I didn't find any way to make it work.) set attack and support on, put on ur skills i use malice, parasite and massive. Than set healing on 75% (on higher amounts u waste mana and dbuffs will not be casted as genie has priority to heal than to dbuff. Than set the 2nd option to 30meters(or yards cannot remember) and the 3rd option set to 0. It SHOULD work. When i get home i will post screens of it working for me.

ok thanks i will try. well i know one friend used torment on genie but in USKO so idk i will try figure it out

I have the same problem with the "R-attack". Tried Booxos settings but mine still likes to run and attack after malice.

I also have the issue with auto attacks after using Malice, not entirely sure if there actually is a work around for it.