Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 34

getting back to KO

This is a discussion on getting back to KO within the Game Questions & Tips forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by FromOldTimesAres but it's up to you well its not the problem in class... its problem in making ...
Page: 2


  1. #16
    PAJ0
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FromOldTimesAres View Post
    but it's up to you
    well its not the problem in class... its problem in making money...
    i know about mining and that i can make about 4gbs a month with it...
    bdw and chaos thing are new to me...
    and i never had luck in forgotten temple...
    so how to make money....?
    i was thinking about making lvl 60 priest full heal and making and selling pots.... but how good is that?

    edit: so ... how to start again?
    Last edited by PAJ0; 05-12-2011 at 12:59 PM.

  2. #17
    Senior Member bknight's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    2,716

    Default

    yea... tbh unless you got all day to play and go to every event and mine all day there is no good easy way to get items. not like it used to be in ardream you could go to restart cand get a boss drop...bosses never drop anything now.

    you would prob have a quicker time getting a job irl and using the money to buy the gb's haha.

    but however to do it legitly..i geuss you gotta start out with like basic troll armors, maybe sell the trina from the prem and get 2 daggers likes md7... stay in the lvl 58 and under bdw, its super easy to win with or without a good team. if you go in the 59 one your going to have alot of trouble unless you always get a good team.

    and if you got the time go to chaos, and get a gold mattok to mine with. once you get some type of money going you can try to buy/resell items to make money.

  3. #18
    PAJ0
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bknight View Post
    yea... tbh unless you got all day to play and go to every event and mine all day there is no good easy way to get items. not like it used to be in ardream you could go to restart cand get a boss drop...bosses never drop anything now.

    you would prob have a quicker time getting a job irl and using the money to buy the gb's haha.

    but however to do it legitly..i geuss you gotta start out with like basic troll armors, maybe sell the trina from the prem and get 2 daggers likes md7... stay in the lvl 58 and under bdw, its super easy to win with or without a good team. if you go in the 59 one your going to have alot of trouble unless you always get a good team.

    and if you got the time go to chaos, and get a gold mattok to mine with. once you get some type of money going you can try to buy/resell items to make money.
    or maybe play int priest lvl 59 or 69 .... leech np in town and only buff ppl... and when im not playing i mean while im afking or studying i can mine and when get 10-20gb O.o buy some bp stuff and have a little fun :P

    and if any1 know how much would this gear be?
    BP:
    armor: g1 +8
    weapon: ii+7
    rings: old roc's or old rols
    belt: old skelly
    neck: old wp
    earring: old pe or old we

    edit: and i just saw pking video lvl 69 bp he had hb+7 and same gear as above and he was owning!
    but im "afraid" to play on cwest lol... cuz alot of ppl have godly gear there... i saw it here on forums :S
    Last edited by PAJ0; 04-28-2011 at 09:16 PM.

  4. #19
    BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    83

    Default

    Just to get your hopes up... I just came back recently and loving the game so far. Haven't ran into one hacker or botter and many helpful and active people in game EXPing. So its great so far I am a much happier KO player than before.

  5. #20
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    106

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PAJ0 View Post
    or maybe play int priest lvl 59 or 69 .... leech np in town and only buff ppl... and when im not playing i mean while im afking or studying i can mine and when get 10-20gb O.o buy some bp stuff and have a little fun :P

    and if any1 know how much would this gear be?
    BP:
    armor: g1 +8
    weapon: ii+7
    rings: old roc's or old rols
    belt: old skelly
    neck: old wp
    earring: old pe or old we

    edit: and i just saw pking video lvl 69 bp he had hb+7 and same gear as above and he was owning!
    but im "afraid" to play on cwest lol... cuz alot of
    ppl have godly gear there... i saw it here on forums :S
    You cant really have fun with that build, even worst sins would kill you easily.
    If we are talking about c-west ard.

  6. #21
    PAJ0
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fendi View Post
    You cant really have fun with that build, even worst sins would kill you easily.
    If we are talking about c-west ard.
    :S ok... so priests are no go

    but what about mage? :O what build and items should i aim for? and dcz or rlb?

  7. #22
    BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    83

    Default

    Go 80+ Mage... I don't think there are many of them.

  8. #23
    Senior Member Breathin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    99

    Default

    [QUOTE=PAJ0;2838430]ty guys for help....
    i guess ill start sin after all... but dont know should i play human or orc O.o

    Go orc side, there are way to many humans lol :P

  9. #24
    F-ck Yeah Senior Member evilstevil's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    belgium
    Posts
    802

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PAJ0 View Post
    after few years of break i decided to get back to KO...
    BUT there is a problem... i dont have any accounts... so i need some suggestion's
    1. should i make char for DCZ or RLB? i want to have while im pking
    2. what class should i play... by that i mean what class is cheapest and easiest to gear up so i can have fun.. and im not planing on spending any $ on this game... btw.. i always played assassin... and i have good minor combo... but i think sins are not that easy to gear up.... so i was thinking maybe priest... bp...
    3. on what server should i play?
    4. what are OLD jewelry?
    5. and... what ever class you suggest tell me what gear should i aim for
    6. oh... and how to make money in game?
    thats all for now... ty...
    lvl 69 bp always nice and cheap to gear

    +8 str set / +8 hp set papers
    +7 / +8 iron impact / +7 hb
    iron belt / old sceleton belt
    str earrings
    def / hp rings maybe some str on it ?
    iron neck / wp +1 +2 +3

  10. #25
    PAJ0
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by evilstevil View Post
    lvl 69 bp always nice and cheap to gear

    +8 str set / +8 hp set papers
    +7 / +8 iron impact / +7 hb
    iron belt / old sceleton belt
    str earrings
    def / hp rings maybe some str on it ?
    iron neck / wp +1 +2 +3
    how long does it take to get to lvl 69 with exp prem? if i play like,... 3-4 hours at least?

  11. #26
    PAJ0
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MystiX View Post
    Go 80+ Mage... I don't think there are many of them.
    lol it would take me 2 years to get to 80

  12. #27
    F-ck Yeah Senior Member evilstevil's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    belgium
    Posts
    802

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PAJ0 View Post
    how long does it take to get to lvl 69 with exp prem? if i play like,... 3-4 hours at least?
    with xp prem it will be verry fast

    + bdw + chaos

    start as buffer
    it is easy to get a party
    go fll str from lvl 1

    imo it is a really good char for lvling up
    every party needs heal / buff / malice



    i am working on a new char for rlb aswell
    playing 2 weeks now and i have lvl 67 with DC premium
    treant / acnient in cz easy to kill and give alot xp
    after 60 its easy to get a party at brah / paramun

  13. #28
    PAJ0
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by evilstevil View Post
    with xp prem it will be verry fast

    + bdw + chaos

    start as buffer
    it is easy to get a party
    go fll str from lvl 1

    imo it is a really good char for lvling up
    every party needs heal / buff / malice



    i am working on a new char for rlb aswell
    playing 2 weeks now and i have lvl 67 with DC premium
    treant / acnient in cz easy to kill and give alot xp
    after 60 its easy to get a party at brah / paramun
    thats why i m thinking of playing as priest... every party need one... bp or int
    but what build should i aim for? str, hp, int as BP

  14. #29
    F-ck Yeah Senior Member evilstevil's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    belgium
    Posts
    802

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PAJ0 View Post
    thats why i m thinking of playing as priest... every party need one... bp or int
    but what build should i aim for? str, hp, int as BP
    bp should be 255 str stat / 76 int for papers +8 / rest hp

    in a party u can play as buff / heal or db heal
    or u can be added as attacker
    its a win win thingy :d

    hp uniques on > undy
    put str set on
    malice and boom boom boom

    its a 50 / 50 char kill much / die much
    but really fun to play

    u can just stay

  15. #30
    PAJ0
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by evilstevil View Post
    bp should be 255 str stat / 76 int for papers +8 / rest hp

    in a party u can play as buff / heal or db heal
    or u can be added as attacker
    its a win win thingy :d

    hp uniques on > undy
    put str set on
    malice and boom boom boom

    its a 50 / 50 char kill much / die much
    but really fun to play

    u can just stay
    ok... thanks a lot... its going to be hard to gear up, and get some gb's in game but i hope ill have fun

    and should i start as orc or human on c-west for rlb?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •