Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Chitin shield drop?

This is a discussion on Chitin shield drop? within the Game Questions & Tips forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hi guys, i'm back to knight online since a little week and i've heard that Chitin shields can be droped ...
Page: 1

Banned

Default Chitin shield drop?

Hi guys, i'm back to knight online since a little week and i've heard that Chitin shields can be droped now?

I've seen the moment where they deleted the drops from the bowl spider ( don't remember his name, Lesath maybe? ).

And if they can now be droped, from which boss can i have one?

Thanks for your help.

They do drop, but its extremly rare, cwest is almost 3 years old and only 3 CS's have dropped in that time.

Banned

Ok, then i hope i'll get some luck.
    Where do they drop?
    Felankor ? Isiloon ? other ?

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by morf_is_a_looser View Post
    Ok, then i hope i'll get some luck.
    Where do they drop?
    Felankor ? Isiloon ? other ?

Thanks.
    most success rate is dropping the CS from a GM...

TNM

I've seen two different screenies before of lupus having dropped a CS, so i guess lupus or all bowlbosses can drop it.
    Still you shouldn't think that by killing one of those you'll be getting a cs anytime soon.

Bastard

From the begginning it was the Scorpion bosses that dropped it, along with the chitin bow, like lesath etc.

But that was changed a while back, and now some other bosses drop it, heard on other servers that Dulian and Jersey have dropped them, but also any other bosses that spawn from the chaos stone, but ONLY these bosses, and only when spawned at this time and place.
    But as said, i'm not sure!

Banned

Thanks for the infos guys.

Banned

but, it never stopped dropping:P even in the past the drop rate was just very very low

Default bowl bosses

Quote Originally Posted by TNM View Post
    I've seen two different screenies before of lupus having dropped a CS, so i guess lupus or all bowlbosses can drop it.
    Still you shouldn't think that by killing one of those you'll be getting a cs anytime soon.
    ye, i think "highest" rate is from bowl bosses. they drop nearly all uniques... got IN from samma in bowl...

seems to be like chaotic generator... IF u get a drop!

there's only a few Chitin Sheilds on C-West and they are crazy expensive, but like only one was from a legit drop the others were event sheilds?

i think cs and rof don't drop now

Banned

yea i have seen few screens where CS was droped, all of them out of bosses at bowl, tho drop rate is like 0,0000000000000000001% lol
    about ROFs, some ppl saying for can be droped only during boss event, regular felas aint droping it for ages now (i can confirm that myself). i havent seen single screen where any1 got rof since regular felankors aint droping it. so i can kinda fairy say that rof really aint droping anymore as far as i know.
    where those rofs +3 cames for than? same as +9 krowazs and +10 raptors lol. thats another issue but

well rofs could drop maybe from gm event. i know there is atleast 1 on the server, cause i know the guy who has it, or had it i think he sold it.

but cs i think still only drops from lesath, people say lupus drops it...but ONLY because they saw a screen shot inwhich it looks like the guy killed lupus and got a chitin shield.

but what really happen was 1 guy was away from party in dcz killing lupus, and his party members in bowl killed lesath and looted chitin shield. the guy who was away from party took screen shot, so on his info bar its show him killing lupus and chitin shield being looted. but the loot goes to a different party member (not the guy who killed lupus).

drop rate is small, i think most success lately has been in DCZ over the past 2-3 years.

If you want one, my advise is to bubbashop it for 1000$ x)

Banned

you will pretty much not get any cs unless you pay a KO GM loads for it to make it for you.
    You have a higher chanse trying to trina a raptor to +10 then get a cs drop probebly

ppls got loads of rofs on c-west the day tyons dropped them so its probebly alot of them still there but mabye on inactive accs...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast