Golden mattok

This is a discussion on Golden mattok within the Game Questions & Tips forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; What diffrence does it make if i mine witth a golden mattok or a regular one ?? what wiill the ...
Page: 1

antoinevl1

Default Golden mattok

What diffrence does it make if i mine witth a golden mattok or a regular one ??
    what wiill the golden mattok drop ??

Quote Originally Posted by antoinevl1 View Post
    What diffrence does it make if i mine witth a golden mattok or a regular one ??
    what wiill the golden mattok drop ??
    Golden mattock drops golden ores, but you get the ores at a much faster rate than regular ores. It takes maybe 10 minutes of mining to fill up your inventory with ores as opposed to the regular mattock which can take 30-45 minutes to fill up your inventory. I didn't notice any difference in the exchange rate though. You just get better items because you're turning in so many more ores.

Banned

Banned Senior Member

Golden Mattock drops more MS, and Ms is good for exp, + some time you will get old unique from MS, so golden mattock is good at exp and making some coins in game... btw you can use golden mattock with exp prem you dont need to have dc prem, just buy golde mattock from murchant they are about 2gb to 250m...