Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Guide : How to make HP Pots

This is a discussion on Guide : How to make HP Pots within the Game Questions & Tips forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Took me forever to figure out how other priests did it... I can't believe I never bothered to sign up ...
Page: 2

Banned

Took me forever to figure out how other priests did it... I can't believe I never bothered to sign up for KO4Life all that I been missing :wub:

traX

Havoc

nice simple guide ^^ good job

Pirate409

If you want you can add this little tid bit for faster buying.

Since you dont always have swift and you can't hold 9999 of the noob pots, its a great idea to go to asga and set your respawn point there. Then you /town, run to the pot dealer which isn't far at all, buy as many as you can hold, then gate. It should put you right next to the inn hostess. Put them in your inn, then /town and repeat.

Filling your inn to 9999 is very quick using this simple method.[/b]
    I do the same as a Karus Priest but I use Buella as my respawn point. The inn hostess is right next to the grand celebrant so you don't have to move once your inn is full of the materials for the 9999 pots. just pull from inn make drop back in the inn and pull out more mats without moving just clicking. Respown is right infront of the inn hostess too so if your stocking up your inn works to run to sundries in bulla then gate back and run to buella pot merch or town for pot merch and gate back.

Kleos

It used to be you can only make 10 pots per click...

It used to be you can only make 10 pots per click...[/b]
    Dont remind me...... It took me about 2.5 hrs non stop to make 10k pots

Now it takes me about 20 mins

How much can you save in coins.. instead of buying pots from potions store, or instead of buying hp pots from merchant a 3 800 each...

how much it cost you to make 1 hp pot of 720 hp pot.. .. how much in coin is wasted for making 1 hp pot 720.

and later multiply by 500x 720hp pots. = total of coins expenses.

instead of buying 500x 720hp pots = total of coins wasted buying in potions pots store
    or
    instead of buying 500x 720hp pots = total of coins wasted at 3,800 each 720hp pot in merchant .

how much coins would u save if you make your own 500x 720hp pots. .. and how long will it take you on a average time to make ?

nice guide bro,anyways i think no1 need it..

Seekor

actually i had no clue how to make them till now.

would be a very useful sticky nice work.

sweet tip, now i don't have to log a rogue on the 2nd computer. lol

Sticky this guide please. Wish i had that when I started out my priest.[/b]

if you have a 2nd computer, login a mage and park him at the potion store.
    buy holy water> gate, put them in inn hostess> tp, buy holy water>gate, put then in inn hostess> tp, buy holy water> gate

silverbuffer18

nice guide, sticky this!

How much can you save in coins.. instead of buying pots from potions store, or instead of buying hp pots from merchant a 3 800 each...

how much it cost you to make 1 hp pot of 720 hp pot.. .. how much in coin is wasted for making 1 hp pot 720.

and later multiply by 500x 720hp pots. = total of coins expenses.

instead of buying 500x 720hp pots = total of coins wasted buying in potions pots store
    or
    instead of buying 500x 720hp pots = total of coins wasted at 3,800 each 720hp pot in merchant .

how much coins would u save if you make your own 500x 720hp pots. .. and how long will it take you on a average time to make ?[/b]
    500 pot x 3800 each = 1.9m
    500 pot x 7 / 7700 each = 3.5m / 3.85m

You save nearly 2m and to make 500 pots would take you about 5 mins - best times to NPC are during wars you can sell them for like 20k+ each

So how much does it cost to make a potion?

is better method go to folk village and buy the potions in that place is close to the inn but both are good and a potion cost around 2.5k each so sell 5k to all ppl and 3.5k or 4 to the clannies

is better method go to folk village and buy the potions in that place is close to the inn but both are good and a potion cost around 2.5k each so sell 5k to all ppl and 3.5k or 4 to the clannies[/b]
    and u bumped a 6 months old topic so next time check the last reply date will make your time here moore fun

I don't charge clannies they get them free

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast