Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Guide to Monster Supression/Weapon Defense Armors

This is a discussion on Guide to Monster Supression/Weapon Defense Armors within the Game Questions & Tips forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; how do u stop urself from finishing it ? and is it still re-doable etc. like before patch that came ...
Page: 2

how do u stop urself from finishing it ? and is it still re-doable etc. like before patch that came out today

Originally posted by Private
    how do u stop urself from finishing it ? and is it still re-doable etc. like before patch that came out today
    it is redoable.

A little note u dont have to have a 46 to 50 to be party leader just as long as he is in the party and does the quest

me and my brother have been repeating it for ages now, so (also killing the boss)

Default Re: sry for being noobie

Originally posted by DM77love
    but what about MSS1?maybe there i can find fp?.........build for fp tanker priest....any1 knows?
    MSS1 is for lvl 5-10 so doubt you will find fp

hlubik

today i hit lvl 46 with my noob rogue, picked some random ppl from EMC and went there..lol..i cant wait to go there with clannies (all are 55+ so i will be there everyday everynight )

i'm not sure if it's true, but it's possible that grape ripper drops weapon defense shells.
    i was in the mss2 with some turkish bp (he killed alone - no party) and he killed the boss.
    he told me "chitin shell " and showed me the shell.. if i rememebr right it was a priest chitin shell helmet with DD (im almost sure about this...i didn't pay enough attention when he showed me )

hlubik

need exact definition of this:

NOTE: Never under any circumstances are you to finish either MSS quest. You will complete the quest by picking up certificates/waters or beating the final mini-boss. Doing so will prevent you from being able to initiate the quest again. Though you can always pty with someone who hasnt done the quest to get in it would still be best to just not finish it yourself.
    didnt finished the boss, was not in party that killed him, i got that quest items which i deleted with all certificates and now it seems i cannot click there anymore..any advice how to bring this to normal?

Shammy

Originally posted by pitz
    and i lost 95m coins (is there anything i can do about it?)
    so anyhow my advice to u is too put your money inside inn hostess b4 you do this quest.
    lmao u think you got it bad? my friend went in after selling a whole bunch of stuff... had 1bil in coin on him.... lost 500m

so along with what he said put your stuff in the inn before goin in

CariV8

yeah this quest is really nice help me out alot. u also get good expo from those monsters there.

Limited Edition! Senior Member

Default Re: Guide to Monster Supression/Weapon Defense Armors

i went to mss2 and killed all mobs cus it was just me and a 47 rogue, and got nothing out of killing all those mobs.

Micky

Default what weapon do u get

Monster supression II when completed gives you a cleaver +5 (for rogue) but what weapon does each char get if you complete supression III?

i think it gives u exp if u finish mss3

snowyfrex

hmm yea i lost some money too, way less than that but it was quite a lot on pathos since the server just started...but yea does anyone know how that works? becuase i always "kill" people wen i do the quest. Occationally i get "killed" too but very rarely..like people get pissed at me but i have no idea wat im doine :blink: anyone know how this works..cuz every single time i go i "kill" people in there.

wow....i had almost forgotten i even wrote this.....but its nice to see its still helping some ppl

i made a few small ammendments to it so the info is a little more correct now....but im still lacking the stats for +8 items so if anyone has that info (with a ss preferably) feel free to post it so i can add it to the guide...appreciate it!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast