Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

A Guide for Pets

This is a discussion on A Guide for Pets within the Game Questions & Tips forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; SOON TOO, YOUR PET WILL BE SOLOINH BOSSES xD [/b] lmao nice bro...
Page: 3

Redemption

SOON TOO, YOUR PET WILL BE SOLOINH BOSSES

xD

[/b]

lmao nice bro

CelticFrost

it keeps saying 'summon failed' everytime i try to summon it
    why?

if u destroy your pet can u make a new one?

1337bOOm

it keeps saying 'summon failed' everytime i try to summon it
    why?[/b]
    you can only summon it in luferson/elmo castle/moradon. or you dont have premmy.

if u destroy your pet can u make a new one?[/b]
    i dont think so. but you can make a new account, make a pet, hatch it, and send it to your main account.

shunew

thanks

kpuano

And how does a mage lvl a pet? i tried lvling my pet but it just gets exp when he attacks the monster, and i always kill monsters in aoes...
    And another question: Does the pet autoloot works at any lvl with the scroll u buy from PUS? is it worth it?

1337bOOm

i recommend you just go to moradon with your pet if its a low level. just attack like youre an archer or something.

Press Z + hold ALT + press 2

And how does a mage lvl a pet? i tried lvling my pet but it just gets exp when he attacks the monster, and i always kill monsters in aoes...
    And another question: Does the pet autoloot works at any lvl with the scroll u buy from PUS? is it worth it?[/b]
    Yes it works at any lvl. I have 2 lvl 1 pets and both can autoloot...

pernik

i got autoloot on my pet and after i rebuy my premy (some days without it) autollot item is gone... ( it lasted for like 15-20days) spamming K2 but gettink K2 standart answer

Are you sure that it has gone? I think that maybe you forgot it on one of your pets... And if it so then you can see it only on that character who puted the autoloot in the pets inventory...

pernik

Are you sure that it has gone? I think that maybe you forgot it on one of your pets... And if it so then you can see it only on that character who puted the autoloot in the pets inventory...[/b]
    same char same pet... i just summon my pet to loot...but he doesnt. only attack and defence mode wtf autoloot nomore

kpuano

The autoloot thing lasts for 30 days.. maybe its ends.

pernik

read before u post. i know it last 30day... i counted it and it wasnt 30days.. it was 16-20day. not sure cause i made 3KC buyout...

whatever... i will spamm CS a lil bit and then as usuall i leave it

kpuano

does that still work? because it doesnt work for me =/[/b]

no, its not working nemore [/b]
    It works, I tested it today. When u put the spell of life in pet's skillbar and use it, a little icon, like when u have a buff, will appear under the HP/MP/etc bar of the pet. The max HP doesn't change, but if u use a pot your hp will go 480 more than limit xD
    If your max hp is 300, it will appear 780/300 hp, instead of 780/780 =)
    This helped me alot... but remember to use the spell of life everytime the pets lvl up, bcoz the max hp changes and u lose the buff.

ty for all ur work baba

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast