Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

A Guide for Pets

This is a discussion on A Guide for Pets within the Game Questions & Tips forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; question about lvl 40 scroll, me and a clanny farmed burning skeles for around 20 minutes and no drop and ...
Page: 4

Zaczaco11

question about lvl 40 scroll, me and a clanny farmed burning skeles for around 20 minutes and no drop and th elooter had gold premmy u sure these drop em?

question about lvl 40 scroll, me and a clanny farmed burning skeles for around 20 minutes and no drop and th elooter had gold premmy u sure these drop em?[/b]
    yes they drop, but not in abyss.

read before u post. i know it last 30day... i counted it and it wasnt 30days.. it was 16-20day. not sure cause i made 3KC buyout...

whatever... i will spamm CS a lil bit and then as usuall i leave it[/b]
    a tad bit late, but I had the same problem, all you need to do is put the pet back on the character you put the auto loot on, it should still be there if you have any days left.

Vchernyak

yeh, lamia, and kobalt is another transformation for the lvl 50 image change scroll.

Dont bring your pet to war (invasions) melles cannot attack your pet, but mages hurt your pet with novas, and you will not see the dmg on your pets hp bar. Your pet will simply just die, and get exped if killed by a opposing nations mage. Just aoe hurt it.

You cant summons a pet if your invading and not in ur regular country.

Good Job

Guachimagaa

an easier way to attack i found was, u take off ur weapon, and zr the monster that u want ur pet to kill, if u r attacking something, ur pet will follow ur attack, and u wont have to click a monster and then press alt + 2 everytime u want to kill a single mob, i think its way easier to just zr.

plus, if u got no weapon equipped u wont be dealing any damage (at least in my case, im a mage so i just do 1 or 2 dmg each hit), meaning the exp remains the same for u and ur pet, however, u take hits aswell, and ur pet wont take all the hits coming from the monster, so it has less chances to die, it doesnt need a lot of poths and its easier to exp :P.

an easier way to attack i found was, u take off ur weapon, and zr the monster that u want ur pet to kill, if u r attacking something, ur pet will follow ur attack, and u wont have to click a monster and then press alt + 2 everytime u want to kill a single mob, i think its way easier to just zr.

plus, if u got no weapon equipped u wont be dealing any damage (at least in my case, im a mage so i just do 1 or 2 dmg each hit), meaning the exp remains the same for u and ur pet, however, u take hits aswell, and ur pet wont take all the hits coming from the monster, so it has less chances to die, it doesnt need a lot of poths and its easier to exp :P.[/b]
    Your pet gets less XP if you hit the monster.

Training pets are like training Solo, it's not too hard really, just pot consuming and boring.

Level 42 DTS and rising

read before u post. i know it last 30day... i counted it and it wasnt 30days.. it was 16-20day. not sure cause i made 3KC buyout...

whatever... i will spamm CS a lil bit and then as usuall i leave it[/b]
    dude that shit happened to me but with like 3 valk peices.. and 20 million ac scrolls ( they only last about 10 minutes)... k2 is gay, point final

Guachimagaa

Your pet gets less XP if you hit the monster.

Training pets are like training Solo, it's not too hard really, just pot consuming and boring.

Level 42 DTS and rising [/b]

thats why u have to take OFF ur weapon .________________.

how less exp u get? 5 exp from each monster? thats my case, and 5 exp equals nothing

WhoompThereitis

cheers 4 this guide

Has anyone killed a pet during an invasion and it completes a quest? I heard about 2 quests can be completed this way.
    Im not 100% sure about this either, killing worms for a lvl 20 pet image change.

Im not 100% sure about this either, killing worms for a lvl 20 pet image change.[/b]
    No that's not right, the lvl 20 image changes have been TBL edited into the game, don't waste your time killing worms :P.

thats why u have to take OFF ur weapon .________________.
    how less exp u get? 5 exp from each monster? thats my case, and 5 exp equals nothing[/b]
    wtf LOL?

YOU gain 5xp, your pet loses 5xp. Where the fuck is the logic in that? You get XP for the damage you do, likewise for your pet.

Guachimagaa

learn to read moron .___.

i was reffering to the exp that the pet gets .__., and my point is, lets say im killin a shadow seeker with my pet, if my pet kills it alone, it gets 6800 exp, if i help him punching the mob, dealing 1 or 2 dmg per hit, i know my pet gets less exp if i hit the monster, but at the end my pets get 6780 exp. meaning theres only 20 exp loss per mob for my pet, and that equals nothing. (u get exp also for the dmg that ur pet does, not just for the dmg u do .__. idiot).

if i hit the mob, the mob will hit me.. right? so i take some or even half of the hits coming from the shadow seeker, that way i wont throw that much of hp poths on my pet , and since i got more ac than my pet does, each time the shadow seeker hits me, it would be 12 hp damage, instead of 55 dmg that he would do to my pet, thats why u use less hp poths.

also u wont waste poths on urself, u just sit when u have low hp and recover, that way u r saving a lot of poths. Plus its easier to just Zr the monster, instead of clicking the monster and then alt+2 each time, its about prefferences but i find it easier to just Zr, maybe bcoz im already used to it, since thats the way u attack on ur main char.

the whole point about this is to reduce the hp poths consuming, and to attack in an easier way... got it?

i hate it when some idiots dont take the time to understand and just start laughing and making accusations, i was sharing an idea, if u dont understand ask some questions about it, if its still so difficult to understand something as simple as this for u, take this advice.. just keep your mouth shut, not just pretend to be some smartass while at the same time, making a fool out of urself. that will help u irl aswell..

learn to read moron .___.

i was reffering to the exp that the pet gets .__., and my point is, lets say im killin a shadow seeker with my pet, if my pet kills it alone, it gets 6800 exp, if i help him punching the mob, dealing 1 or 2 dmg per hit, i know my pet gets less exp if i hit the monster, but at the end my pets get 6780 exp. meaning theres only 20 exp loss per mob for my pet, and that equals nothing. (u get exp also for the dmg that ur pet does, not just for the dmg u do .__. idiot).

if i hit the mob, the mob will hit me.. right? so i take some or even half of the hits coming from the shadow seeker, that way i wont throw that much of hp poths on my pet , and since i got more ac than my pet does, each time the shadow seeker hits me, it would be 12 hp damage, instead of 55 dmg that he would do to my pet, thats why u use less hp poths.

also u wont waste poths on urself, u just sit when u have low hp and recover, that way u r saving a lot of poths. Plus its easier to just Zr the monster, instead of clicking the monster and then alt+2 each time, its about prefferences but i find it easier to just Zr, maybe bcoz im already used to it, since thats the way u attack on ur main char.

the whole point about this is to reduce the hp poths consuming, and to attack in an easier way... got it?

i hate it when some idiots dont take the time to understand and just start laughing and making accusations, i was sharing an idea, if u dont understand ask some questions about it, if its still so difficult to understand something as simple as this for u, take this advice.. just keep your mouth shut, not just pretend to be some smartass while at the same time, making a fool out of urself. that will help u irl aswell..[/b]
    You didn't even mention pots ANYWHERE in your 2 posts, am I supposed to automatically assume it had anything to do with pots? I'm not a mind reader, so don't go around thinking everyone is, you retard. And rather then trolling the forums, spending 30 minutes to right up an essay on how you think I'm a mind reader, go outside.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast