Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

A Guide for Pets

This is a discussion on A Guide for Pets within the Game Questions & Tips forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Set you loots NPC price to 500. It will pick them up.[/b] As I showed in the other posts I ...
Page: 6

Pirate409

Set you loots NPC price to 500. It will pick them up.[/b]

As I showed in the other posts I know to lower the Shop Price of the items I want to farm, but this does NOT work for Image change scrolls in my experiance. I farmed Burning Skeletons in Roan with my Sin for an hour and when I opened my inventory and noticed I picked up nothing I got curious and started opening boxes to see what was going on. I knew they droped them and loot pet was set at my normal shop price of 1. I like to loot everything , 1 coin form npc for 1 item is 1 more coin that I didn't have :P So anyway I looked in each box as I killed and I noticed pet picked up coin and any items in the box but never picked up the image change scrolls. I checked this a few times and my clannies have checked it as well.

Also forgot to mention that if you buy an automatic loot voucher and use it for your pet, the voucher stay's with your character NOT your pet. So if you have 5 pets and one character all pets you summon wll have the loot pet. If you sell your pet the voucher does not go to the buyer of the pet. If you have 2 characters on 1 accoint your pet can be swaped through your inn but the Loot pet coucher can not. So only the character that had the voucher gets the auto loot. good if your selling your pets, bad if you like to share your items between your own diff characters :s lol

iiason

any tips on how to exp ur pet fast??

like a 10 lvl by 10 lvl guide?

Need moar! Senior Member iAbuseHell's Avatar

I've been under the impression that the level 20 scrolls and TBL edited and don't actually drop?

That's what I've been hearing from quite a few people.[/b]
    BUMP (too bad this aint a sticky)

i've seen alot of lvl 20 kekoons.. so i assume these can be farmed. anyone knows where? causse i dont want that lame cow robot anymore :P

iiason

mine is 32 at.

if i wanna get it to 50? how long would it take? and where do i lvl at?

Also forgot to mention that if you buy an automatic loot voucher and use it for your pet, the voucher stay's with your character NOT your pet. So if you have 5 pets and one character all pets you summon wll have the loot pet. If you sell your pet the voucher does not go to the buyer of the pet. If you have 2 characters on 1 accoint your pet can be swaped through your innbut the Loot pet coucher can not. So only the character that had the voucher gets the auto loot. good if your selling your pets, bad if you like to share your items between your own diff characters :s lol[/b]

If i remember right....u can switch the auto loot between ur chars on same account just like valks...try this.

1) open up pet menu "P"
    2) Un-equip automatic pet loot voucher (so you have in your normal pack with ur pots)
    3) put both pet and voucher in inn
    4) Load other char and equip pet to yourself, and voucher to pet.

I was scared first time i traded pet to other char because id thought i deleted the voucher when it didnt show up. but you just have to take it off pet before tradeing.

Not on atm....to 100% test it but yea.

[/size]
    If i remember right....u can switch the auto loot between ur chars on same account just like valks...try this.

1) open up pet menu "P"
    2) Un-equip automatic pet loot voucher (so you have in your normal pack with ur pots)
    3) put both pet and voucher in inn
    4) Load other char and equip pet to yourself, and voucher to pet.
    I was scared first time i traded pet to other char because id thought i deleted the voucher when it didnt show up. but you just have to take it off pet before tradeing.

Not on atm....to 100% test it but yea.[/b]
    is the pet quest bugged now? I cant complete it, and i need it to use magic bags :/

TopCat

is the pet quest bugged now? I cant complete it, and i need it to use magic bags :/[/b]
    lol pet quest is bugged
    just trie dnow.. wtf...

but pets satisfaction 11 but still cant call him...what i have to do smt?

IsgurosBous

Bump/sticky please

I cant get my auto attack to work help plz

emm... auto attack? there's no such a thing afaik

Promise Less, Do More Senior Member Danny's Avatar

Pinned

Putos

i have complete quest for familiar, i m in mora or emc , have summon scroll and i still get failed casting, i cant spawn the damn familiar, any help?

you need to be premium
    or sometimes it works without premium at 1st servers

tomudek77

The image change (L) item is sold by NPC Familiar tamer Kate under Randoms for now.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast