Guys help me choose!!!

This is a discussion on Guys help me choose!!! within the Game Questions & Tips forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; which char should i play? server c-west, orc side i have 3 characters. Level 74 archer, no old uniques in ...
Page: 1

Default Guys help me choose!!!

which char should i play?

server c-west, orc side i have 3 characters.

Level 74 archer, no old uniques in that account.

Level 67 Paper BP, with old WP, old Skelly belt, old warrior earring, old sse

Level 56 Archer, old pp, old re and old eme, old skele belt.

i have 3 old SSEs for sale, along with two enion bows +7 and a foverin. i have 924m currently and all chars are naked with old accessories except for the 74 rogue, which has nothing but questies :P

Now i dont know which char to play, so im wondering what would be best for me with the money i have and how much is stuck on each char.

thank you in advance ^_^

Banned

Go paper bp ^^
    if your good with duffs and heals.
    u don't need gg gear.

Now the only thing that is stuck @ ur chars are the necklaces. the rest u can remove from it and sell.

Quote Originally Posted by YourMomma View Post
    Go paper bp ^^
    if your good with duffs and heals.
    u don't need gg gear.

Now the only thing that is stuck @ ur chars are the necklaces. the rest u can remove from it and sell.
    the only thing i can move are the SSE's ... all the rest isnt tradeable when i think of two old skeles lol

i tried paper bp and without an iron set i wont be able to do anything at all :S

be the rogue. you already got the advantage of having a high level! gl

still dunno what to do xD come on guys :P more replies

id say bp with all those uniques first sell the lvl 74 rogue so u can afford hp and str fabrcis with hb+7 at least b/c u basically have all ur jewerly and then u can b a good decent priest imo

Impimp

Quote Originally Posted by Crazywithit View Post
    id say bp with all those uniques first sell the lvl 74 rogue so u can afford hp and str fabrcis with hb+7 at least b/c u basically have all ur jewerly and then u can b a good decent priest imo
    I definately agree, unless you made the archer a sin, an archer needs really good gear to be good, unless you plan on cheating that I don't recommend. However with an old wp and skele belt your bp will do just fine, if you stay rlb.

One question, why you have 2 old skele belts on same account? You can put olds to your Inn and then transfer it to other char in same account. About your question i choice BP with +8str/hp fabric set + dual old roc