Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree1Likes

Halp

This is a discussion on Halp within the Game Questions & Tips forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Dope, shot in the dark here but for the quest (Long Revenge) Holy Water of Restoration, what item do I ...
Page: 2

Dope, shot in the dark here but for the quest (Long Revenge) Holy Water of Restoration, what item do I have to bring to Minerva to complete this step of the questline? I've tried looking online but no dice, they mention something from Sundries but I can't figure out what.

Quote Originally Posted by azreal313 View Post
    Dope, shot in the dark here but for the quest (Long Revenge) Holy Water of Restoration, what item do I have to bring to Minerva to complete this step of the questline? I've tried looking online but no dice, they mention something from Sundries but I can't figure out what.
    bugged on human side.

Quote Originally Posted by black View Post
    bugged on human side.
    Fuck my life

For my budget I think imma go 112 or 114 INT (I forgot how much chaotic staff fire version needs) then rest into MP, so pretty much a paper mage

Quote Originally Posted by BeastyBoy View Post
    For my budget I think imma go 112 or 114 INT (I forgot how much chaotic staff fire version needs) then rest into MP, so pretty much a paper mage
    I don't think that's the wisest decision, I would recommend atleast getting the stats for troll armour/Weapon Breaker, if you're on a budget then that shit is OPOP while levelling.

GloStix (Prestige ******) Senior Member NuclearWinter's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by snipes View Post
    that would be the most affordable route. Hellblood+7 is best ap staff you can get before going into curse staff or higher. Also has fairly low int req if i'm not mistaken.
    you're mistaken hellblood has the highest int requirement of the pre lvl 70 exotic staffs. 132 i believe, where as scorching etc need like 113
    Last edited by NuclearWinter; 01-12-2016 at 03:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by NuclearWinter View Post
    you're mistaken hellblood has the highest int requirement of the pre lvl 70 exotic stafs staffs. 132 i believe, where as scorching etc need like 113
    Yea he may have been wrong about the int requirement, but its still the best staff for a fire mage before getting curse weapons.
    NuclearWinter likes this.

Hell blood 138 Scorching 112 INT

Yea he may have been wrong about the int requirement, but its still the best staff for a fire mage before getting curse weapons.
    well depends on what grade, i`m using two flame staffs, Fulitol +8 and scorching +9, also delos book +8 is gr8 staff too.

Quote Originally Posted by regiss View Post
    Hell blood 138 Scorching 112 INT

well depends on what grade, i`m using two flame staffs, Fulitol +8 and scorching +9, also delos book +8 is gr8 staff too.
    whats your opinion on the gigas staffs? i have one but never hit 80 so never got to use it.

I'm pretty sure that cursed staffs are still better than the gigas ones, though for PK I could see people using the gigas.

I'm pretty sure that cursed staffs are still better than the gigas ones, though for PK I could see people using the gigas.
    was specifically asking regiss who's played mages for like 7 years :P i know they're like cursed but no curse, but i want his opinion on em ;P

Well depends, for mele partys - not really since you have 100 def (which is alot) less with cursed staff compare to UTC. Also cursed ones (the useful curses as aztec and kaul) cost few times more on same grade as UTC.

Quote Originally Posted by NuclearWinter View Post
    was specifically asking regiss who's played mages for like 7 years :P i know they're like cursed but no curse, but i want his opinion on em ;P
    Longer that that but w/e. I use two staffs myself, Azteck Gold Fulitol +8 and Scorching +11. Instead of scorching i might recommend Delos Book +8 if you got budget ofc.

my budget rn is 200mil, so my choices are pretty much WOE / Scorching / Hell Blood +7's.

This staff is only going to be for xping, not pking.

I'll mostly be using long range abilities and novas, never really hitting with my staff. based on that, even if it's your personal opinion, can someone just recommend what they think would be the best staff for me? (don't say "it depends..." just tell me your opinion if there are no facts haha)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12