Ilegal items....

This is a discussion on Ilegal items.... within the Game Questions & Tips forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Well first i wanna say that i played ko a long time ago (lvl 70 cap) but then i left ...
Page: 1

Default Ilegal items....

Well first i wanna say that i played ko a long time ago (lvl 70 cap) but then i left cuz i had to study and in that time, i had a friend... and he got forever ban cuz he upgraded a cleaver +10... then he said me that items +10 are ilegal... so i thought.. why is ilegal an item that you upgrade? well i dont know but it was be the rules..

now... a new friend say me that chaos baal +9 is ilegal... is that true? plz i wanna know what items are ilegal now..

thank you so much guys.

question is what is it an illegal item in usko. all those +10/9 stuff are obviously injected items, which by definition should be taken as clearly illegal stuff (the odds that anyone actually upgraded any chaos weapon/krowaz armor into +9 or even better to +10 are so low that it aint worh to mention here, same with +10s high class stuff). BUT its USKO we talking about, since (to my best knowledge) non of those weapons / armors are beeing wiped out, in real these items are legit like any other items beeing out there, coz it simply wont be wiped out. is nice that everyone knows those items was injected, but kinda useless since nothing is beeing done about.
    i wouldnt worry about that cleaver +10 at all

well... my real is about myself.. now i have a cursed weapon+8 but i'm thinking to upgrade it to +9.. so if i get it.. do u think that i'll baned? or not? i see a lot of people talking about illegal items and im scared about that... well and talking about my friend... he got forever ban for his cleaver+10..

i know that Devil (admin) was GM 9 or 10 years ago.. so if u can response my question plz ill be grateful with you...

PD ty for your answer druss but i'm not clear about it.. ty xD

O_o Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Krum View Post
    well... my real is about myself.. now i have a cursed weapon+8 but i'm thinking to upgrade it to +9.. so if i get it.. do u think that i'll baned? or not? i see a lot of people talking about illegal items and im scared about that... well and talking about my friend... he got forever ban for his cleaver+10..

i know that Devil (admin) was GM 9 or 10 years ago.. so if u can response my question plz ill be grateful with you...

PD ty for your answer druss but i'm not clear about it.. ty xD
    There are items that you can obviously see that are illegal just because no1 had them before and are owned by some nub that had +7s / 8s and all of sudden he is full +9s/10..

And even if you had illegal items none of those users are getting banned coz k2 themself sell them..

And if you upgrade something it is not illegal, no matter which +

Quote Originally Posted by druss View Post
    question is what is it an illegal item in usko. all those +10/9 stuff are obviously injected items, which by definition should be taken as clearly illegal stuff (the odds that anyone actually upgraded any chaos weapon/krowaz armor into +9 or even better to +10 are so low that it aint worh to mention here, same with +10s high class stuff). BUT its USKO we talking about, since (to my best knowledge) non of those weapons / armors are beeing wiped out, in real these items are legit like any other items beeing out there, coz it simply wont be wiped out. is nice that everyone knows those items was injected, but kinda useless since nothing is beeing done about.
    i wouldnt worry about that cleaver +10 at all
    +9 and +10 injected .. you dont know how to upgrade bro

seen +9 trial armor set and gabs +9 shield, wich are also 100% injected.
    so wouldnt worry about ur upgraded item, cause they never get deleted legit or not

Haha On Cwest there's Raum +10 with a guy and GM doesn't do any Shit about it he probably who sold it for him