Results 1 to 14 of 14

hello again :D now about keyboard :D

This is a discussion on hello again :D now about keyboard :D within the Game Questions & Tips forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i bought new gameing keyboard... razer lycosa do u guys have some expirience with it? i cant set up any ...
Page: 1


  1. #1
    Dereck
    Guest

    Default hello again :D now about keyboard :D

    i bought new gameing keyboard...

    razer lycosa

    do u guys have some expirience with it? i cant set up any macros dont know why.. i watched lots of videos on utube but i dont understand to this... i do all same but i cant make macro even for open program... is there any secret button for it? pls help me i hope thats lots of you have this toy ))

  2. #2
    netarchy
    Guest

    Default

    Be careful, I spilled orange juice on top of my razer lycosa keyboard, and everythings stuck rock like a dumbass sticky broken keyboard that won't type so im using logitech anyhow, that's cool how you got one keyboard like that, props to you bro.

    And for macros, i think you have to try the cd installation and setup macro there into the program and maybe not or so it will help.

  3. #3
    Dereck
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by netarchy View Post
    Be careful, I spilled orange juice on top of my razer lycosa keyboard, and everythings stuck rock like a dumbass sticky broken keyboard that won't type so im using logitech anyhow, that's cool how you got one keyboard like that, props to you bro.

    And for macros, i think you have to try the cd installation and setup macro there into the program and maybe not or so it will help.
    i ofc instakled software to keysboard i have set up macros... all good... with onbe problem.. my macros didnt work... somewhere is baaaaaaad button maybe if u can make print screen of setup any macro to KO i will love u ˇˇ even in PM u can send me this if u help me, i give u 50m in game!!!

  4. #4
    Dereck
    Guest

    Default

    guys pls, somebody help me...

  5. #5
    Da Camel Senior Member Killing spree's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    2,078

    Default

    aren't the keyboard-macro's disabled in ko?

  6. #6
    Dereck
    Guest

    Default

    the keyboard dont wanna do any macro... even in notepad.. for open program... nowhere

  7. #7
    /Quit_Game Senior Member sonvicky's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    1,025

    Default

    No killing, they're not disabled... and I'd help you out if I knew how, but sadly, I don't.

  8. #8
    Dereck
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sonvicky View Post
    No killing, they're not disabled... and I'd help you out if I knew how, but sadly, I don't.
    i know.. its hard if u dont see it... , i will take keyboard tomorow to my work... there is a lot IT guys so i will have new infos tomorow... if i will not be succsesfull today

  9. #9
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    373

    Default

    You don't have to buy an expensive keyboard to auto xp.

    I build a mechanism to push "q" & then "r" or skill #5 on keyboard(through-shot) from my son's K-NEX set that was in the attic last year just so see if I could. It was pretty awesome to be able to xp my archer while I was away from the keyboard.

    Talk about being conflicted. On one hand it was awesome to xp and not have to push buttons, on the other I had become what I had despised.

    Quit archer and went back to priest because of it.

  10. #10
    Dereck
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by r1ckyb0by View Post
    You don't have to buy an expensive keyboard to auto xp.

    I build a mechanism to push "q" & then "r" or skill #5 on keyboard(through-shot) from my son's K-NEX set that was in the attic last year just so see if I could. It was pretty awesome to be able to xp my archer while I was away from the keyboard.

    Talk about being conflicted. On one hand it was awesome to xp and not have to push buttons, on the other I had become what I had despised.

    Quit archer and went back to priest because of it.
    lol mechanismus i wanna this for much more than KO and to ko i wanna this just for minor on assasin coz i dont understand to another way how to have just 1 hand on keyboard and 1 on mouse im only human, and have only 5 fingers on one hand... its sad

    it could be better be "goro" from mortal kombat... 4 hands.... he must be uber assasin how was zero on ares...

  11. #11
    infectedknit
    Guest

    Default

    I myself have a gaming keyboard like this. Cyborg I believe it was. I never messed with the macros however. I know you could go into the keyboard installation thing you installed and then make them from there, then it was the matter with pressing the keybind. Another point that is nice about these keyboards is they're not bannable for macroing since KO can't detect hardware (and in a Ask a GM thread the GM even said so). I'll maybe mess with mine sometime today and report back what I had to do to get it to work.

  12. #12
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    373

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by infectedknit View Post
    I myself have a gaming keyboard like this. Cyborg I believe it was. I never messed with the macros however. I know you could go into the keyboard installation thing you installed and then make them from there, then it was the matter with pressing the keybind. Another point that is nice about these keyboards is they're not bannable for macroing since KO can't detect hardware (and in a Ask a GM thread the GM even said so). I'll maybe mess with mine sometime today and report back what I had to do to get it to work.
    I would take precautions and not use my main account just in case. Refer to this post:

    Bug abuses - GamersFirst Forums

  13. #13
    BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    634

    Default

    damn dude... u have it on manual. Press the razer logo on the touchpanel (that's how u activate the macro system :P)

  14. #14
    Dereck
    Guest

    Default

    i only wanna say that my problems are away work for now... the problems was, coz in box was another drivers to another typ but looks same so i just download new drivers and no more problems

    its cool keyboard ))

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •